Muslims.......

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Muslims.......

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

EXACTLY! they think of themselves as a community, well it is time they did some house cleaning, or perhaps they don't want to :x

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Personally I believe that it is a hell of a lot more than 2% that are involved. Ok, it may only be the 2% who are actually beheading innocent human beings, but if you include ALL those complicit in these actions, right down to the local community members who may have heard something but say nothing, then it is a LOT more than 2%.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Have you noticed how when each new recruit turns up in Syria how the family say they are devastated and knew nothing about and he was a lovely normal boy, and the local Imam at his Mosque says (in effect) it weren't me guv! etc etc - bullshit, there must have been signs of him being radicalised, or maybe it was the parents who are sacrificing their son for Allah.

ArseHats
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ArseHats »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:EXACTLY! they think of themselves as a community, well it is time they did some house cleaning, or perhaps they don't want to :x
I certainly intend to give the waiter at my local Bangladeshi restaurant a very hard time about why he didn't do more to prevent the Paris attacks, the next time I see him.
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

ArseHats

zebbo wrote:Personally I believe that it is a hell of a lot more than 2% that are involved. Ok, it may only be the 2% who are actually beheading innocent human beings, but if you include ALL those complicit in these actions, right down to the local community members who may have heard something but say nothing, then it is a LOT more than 2%.
2% of Muslims are involved in beheadings...? Thanks for the heads-up on that. I had no idea that our media were so hopeless at providing coverage of this.
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

ArseHats

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Fretless - Then why are they being trained and encouraged by *some* Immans in *some* Mosques.
Please define "some" in percentage terms. 0.0001%...? 99.9999?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Sarcasm, ok fine if that is what you want, but if you don't see the serious point in what I am saying then more fool you, and we will speak again when London gets it again.

The point is they should be giving themselves a hard time because the more this happens the more the anti Muslim sentiments will rise and the more problems they will have with lash back from our loonys. There IS ONLY one community that can solve this if they want to, not us non Muslims, the Police can only try, the answer is WITHIN the Muslim community.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

ArseHats wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Fretless - Then why are they being trained and encouraged by *some* Immans in *some* Mosques.
Please define "some" in percentage terms. 0.0001%...? 99.9999?
Perhaps you should read the two threads before you try misplaced sarcasm. No one knows, obviously, that is the point. The security service probably know about lots, but it is the others who are not seen who create the surprises. As I said, a family or a son disappears off to Syria, no one in his family or local Mosque knows anything about it. So he / they did it all in isolation, no one in the community encouraged them, yeh pull the other bloody one.

ArseHats

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Because it is an *interpretation* of the Koran that has been used regularly throughout history to justify this behaviour. I recommend you read the Koran.
Christians don't do to badly either mind. God and his followers kill well over 2 million people in righetous / jealous / wrathful acts of violence in The Bible alone.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Yes but we have largely grown out of it, they haven't. Once again it has all been covered in past posts in the thread. Read the thread about the Paris attacks as well.

The main point of this and that discussion is no religion - no problem.