Muslims.......

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Muslims.......

Unread post by jammy395 »

Yes.......A bit of a dilema, but the radical ragheads are doing us a big favour.... :mrgreen:
This should be interesting.

selby

Re: Muslims.......

Unread post by selby »

Someone please take this down, it's clear from the language what Jammy thinks and that's his right but using terms like ragheads is disgusting and in my opinion tarnishes all members and the forum with that kind of racist views.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

This is not a forum controlled by censorship like some others. Jammy has an opinion, if you wish to put yours up please do so. I do not see how rag head is some evil name anymore than the piss take I get calling me baldy. There is too much political correctness.

People get the reactions they have earned and there is nothing illegal or libelous in this in anyway. I can tell you there is far worse than this being made public as peoples *HUMAN* reaction to events that in them self should disgust everyone. AoS has worse in their thread, but I can tell you I will not let any thread turn into a hate campaign against Muslims, there are too many nice ones and I feel sorry for them, but I feel MORE sorry for the relatives and friends of those killed in Paris, and the Muslim community has to CLEAN ITS OWN HOUSE!!!!!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Jammy I will have to kill your last two posts, view my post above. We are walking a tightrope here.

alfer

Unread post by alfer »

Not playing Jammy another bleedin heart wanker and happy to be
AtoZ

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

Muslims are people like anyone else. If we are going to tar all the member of a broad religious group with the same brush, no matter what, then we are as bad as the IRA or the Bader Meinhoff gang. I can see no logic in this. I too would like to see this thread removed because I think it is part of the problem not of a solution.
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

jammy395

alfer wrote:Not playing Jammy another bleedin heart wanker and happy to be
WTF......I suggest you read over yer previous posts alfer and decide, or at least make it clear where you stand... :think: :?: :think:

selby

Unread post by selby »

Seriously Jammy read your list of options they are mental and the word you used to describe 23% of the global population is racist. A very very small percentage of Muslims (if you can even call them that as they don't follow the religion) are at this moment in time not being good people. Throughout history every religion has had 'bag or should I say rotten eggs'.

The issue isn't religion or race, it's about decency. I do however believe that the world would probably be a better place without all religion, but it's a bit late for that.

If I'm alone in my opinion that your subject and content isn't acceptable, then I'll gladly leave the forum as I don't want to be connected to a forum that tolerates such views.

I know we are forum that likes to allow people to give an opinion but there has to be a limit. I won't respond again it's up to the forum admins now.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

jammy395

yeayea Tel......eard the same shit a million times.....They're only human too and the vast majority are good guys.....

So fukin what.......If it means expelling man woman and child good or bad to rid ourself of this cancer then so be it.......

You sometimes have to be cruel to be kind.

alfer

Unread post by alfer »

jammy395 wrote:
alfer wrote:Not playing Jammy another bleedin heart wanker and happy to be
WTF......I suggest you read over yer previous posts alfer and decide, or at least make it clear where you stand... :think: :?: :think:
Jammy isn't it clear to you? You have made a hateful oversimplified post about Muslims. How about all Scots wherever they are.

Get rid of your hatred.
AtoZ