Traded in amps

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Traded in amps

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I will have a pair of mk1 A80s and a mk1 A60 traded in in a few days. I will set price when I see them and check them out.

Just a warning for those who have been looking for them.

zebbo
Great Britain

Re: Traded in amps

Unread post by zebbo »

8-)
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound JC3+, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

8-)

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Any news yet Doc?
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound JC3+, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

They are here, one of the A80's needs some repair, not perfect cosmetically but look ok. So £600.

Mk1 A60 here as well, in this case £400 will do.

If anyone misses these and wanted them it looks like another pair of mk1 A80 will be in before I go on holiday. In both cases trading up to mk2.

Sooo first come first served before they go on ebay. Just post here and first to transfer the dosh.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Doc.
I will take the A60 please if it's in nice nick.
I'll send payment as soon as you can confirm this please. Ta.
I'd like you to hold on to it, if that's ok, and I'll pick it up when I bring the Cubes up for alteration.

jammy395

I crave A80's but must be mint cosmetically .....I know im a fussy bastard when it comes to things like that - but IMHO there is no excuse to bash yer fukin hifi about. :naughty: :twisted:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Couldn't agree more! I always cherish my kit and I can't believe the state of some of the stuff you see about. Always makes me laugh when people say in adverts "a few marks and scratches which are to be expected" are they bollocks! :evil:

jammy395

Cherrish - Well done Zebbo.

As you say Kit be it £200 or £20000 WTF ruined........ :naughty: :twisted:

Gromit

Unread post by Gromit »

zebbo wrote:Always makes me laugh when people say in adverts "a few marks and scratches which are to be expected" are they bollocks! :evil:
Agreed 100%.

Also the 'a few knocks/scratches commensurate with the item's age'. Funny how my little ProAc Super Tabelettes are 22 years old, have survived 3 house moves, been placed on/removed from their stands many times and they're spotless.

It's called 'looking after one's kit'. Some folk are friggin' clueless.
Sources: Macbook/Sony CDP-X303ES/TEAC UD-H01 dac & Sony PS-6570/Benz Micro ACE SL
Making it louder: Sonneteer Sedley/Sonneteer Campion
Speakers: Royd Sapphire
Hooking it all up: NVA Soundcord & NVA LS6