Bloated Stock Room

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Bloated Stock Room

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Nadia has been organising my stock room (mostly cases) for the last few months and in the last couple of days I have been wondering why it is bloated, or perhaps the cases are breeding :mrgreen: Anyway I had a burrow through it yesterday and found old cases that I didn't know I had.

I am not sure of the mix at the moment but it looks like about 10 items, mostly integrated amps and the small mk1 power amps. Sooo when I get back off holiday and get Christmas out of the way I will have a little clearance sale. Now normally I put these sort of things on ebay but I am in no panic to sell them and I want to re-promote the forum and get new members posting. So priority for these bargains (and they will be bargains :mrgreen: ) will be given to posting members of this forum.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Bloated Stock Room

As a real new year bargain for faithful or new poster to the forum, these units will be 50% off new price and they will be new units. You may think I am daft but the way I see it is a vast majority of the small amps get upgraded within 2 years to the bigger amps, and the trade in will be the price they paid, so even though I make no profit on these they will generate future business and future NVA users, and as I say once I get you in my clutches I don't often lose you :twisted:

Anyway just a tease for now as I can't do anything until I am back. Hopefully next year when Jasons work room is up and running then between us we will cover for holidays etc and not have to delay orders or sales.

Ninanina
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ninanina »

So does that mean i can order one or not? Do i qualify? I can't make out whether I do or not

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You have made 173 posts to the forum so you have been a regular poster, do you intend to continue to be a regular contributor to our fun and information - if yes then yes.

Ninanina

Yes i do so can i put my order in now ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Read the first post in the thread.

Ninanina

I'll hang on then. Just hope the pennies are there after Christmas spending ...... :doh:

Ninanina

Would you consider an AP80 ? or are these out of the question now ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

As I said I don't know the mix of cases that I have found but they are all small ones like A30 power amps, AP20 integrated, maybe an old AP30 case, I am not sure. BUT there will be no big amp cases in the sale.

Ninanina

Not to worry. I was looking for at least AP70....