Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, asshol

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Post by savvypaul »

joe wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 pm
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:33 pm Completely different circumstances. Missi is not flouncing is is running away from a witch hunt.
Well he needs to man up, FFS.
I'd imagined that the guy who referred to the membership of HFS as 'cock sucking bozos' would have had the balls to be able to make their case..
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

joe
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Post by joe »

savvypaul wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:53 pm
joe wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 pm
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:33 pm Completely different circumstances. Missi is not flouncing is is running away from a witch hunt.
Well he needs to man up, FFS.
I'd imagined that the guy who referred to the membership of HFS as 'cock sucking bozos' would have had the balls to be able to make their case..
I'm sorry if I made him cry.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Stop being silly, this is becoming unworthy of you lot, we don't do bullying here, pack it up.

Engypoos
Been thanked: 0

Post by Engypoos »

Jonty2547 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 pm
joe wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:06 pm

He'll be running back to SnakeOIl, where Dank Harlequin will kiss him and make him better. Then he and Andre can argue till the cows come home about whether a particular artist/album is 'weally pwog', a question which is a) meaningless, b) unanswerable, and c) of no conceivable interest to anybody other than those of a trainspotting/stamp collecting inclination when it comes to music.
And that pretty much sums it up.
It's not often you're right....But , your wrong again !😀
Wallesch is no fan of Damp Hairyquim and won't go back to snakeoil.
If you like I'll bet you both a months salary at 2/1 .
C'mon....😋

joe

Post by joe »

Engypoos wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:10 pm
Jonty2547 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 pm
joe wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:06 pm

He'll be running back to SnakeOIl, where Dank Harlequin will kiss him and make him better. Then he and Andre can argue till the cows come home about whether a particular artist/album is 'weally pwog', a question which is a) meaningless, b) unanswerable, and c) of no conceivable interest to anybody other than those of a trainspotting/stamp collecting inclination when it comes to music.
And that pretty much sums it up.
It's not often you're right....But , your wrong again !😀
Wallesch is no fan of Damp Hairyquim and won't go back to snakeoil.
If you like I'll bet you both a months salary at 2/1 .
C'mon....😋
Well, I'm only a bloody student, so a month's worth of my salary is bugger all. But Wally was logged on at SnakeOil this very evening.

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Post by CN211276 »

Missy could have removed the mask and provided an explanation about his posting. Instead his post on this thread does nothing to dispel the feeling that he is a racist.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Lindy cat 6 US ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Why? he has done nothing to cause that accusation apart from the use A WORD!! and not in a racist context.

Chunk McDaniel

Post by Chunk McDaniel »

Apart for the casual abelism, sexism and racism the constant abuse to anyone who may have different musical tastes than himself and the cringe worthy self importance and inability to debate without abusive juvenile insults. I guess he was all right. Just misunderstood. Really Doc! Maybe you should go back and read his posts.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I can assure you I have. I keep asking you to show me racism, remember a word IS NOT racism, only its use in context. I seem to be getting completely confused what you lot want and I am more than a bit cross at the disruption it has caused. So you don't like him, so you don't like his posts, he is a member here and until he breaks our rules he will continue to be one unless he leaves on his own accord. In reality YOU are far closer to breaking our ad hominem rule than he is, but I am making allowances for the thread to run. If he posted at AoS I am sure we would rib him unmercifully because you can say what you like about non members BUT MEMBERS you only discuss their thoughts their writings NOT THE PERSON, surely intelligent people like you can perform a simple job like that, he gives you enough weapons in his opinions to challenge them and not have to chase after him to kick him.

OK he is an odd bod, and is very much a challenge to adapt to, but unless he breaks our rules either adapt to him or ignore him.

Engypoos
Been thanked: 0

Post by Engypoos »

He was joking , ya wassock !
Remember joking ?
Remember 'taking the piss ' ?
Fucks sake some of you are so up yourself you're inside fucking oot !