NEBO 14.

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Progmeister
Great Britain

NEBO 14.

Unread post by Progmeister »

A great audiophile get together in the North East. :guiness; :grin:
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

Progmeister
Great Britain

Re: NEBO 14.

The Blacksmiths arms situated in the centre of Hartlepool is one of the oldest pubs in the town and has a great vibe. NEBO 14 will be held in the lounge at the rear of the building and has its own bar selling some great beer not least Camerons Strongarm. The Blacksmiths sells hot food and there is also a converted horsebox outside selling pizza which I am informed are excellent. There is parking for a few cars at the front of the pub though more places to park can be located around the corner outside Stranton church. The room is smaller than the previous venue at Billingham synthonia. I looked for a smaller room in response to a request from one of NEBO’s regular attendees. The room is used for concerts and games and I have been reassured that we are allowed to rearrange the room to accommodate our needs for the day which is very helpful. Of course like all other NEBO meetings we need to leave the room the same way as we found it! There is a pillar in the middle of the room though I don’t think this will cause us any problems. There is a small wooden dance floor in one corner which on a positive note gives us options. Like all NEBO’s we will adapt to our surroundings. Please feel free to contact me via the NEBO Facebook page or email at stevep@progzilla.com
As usual it will be helpful if attendees let me know what kit they are bringing.

Progmeister
Great Britain

Only a matter of hours to go. If you are in the area please feel free to call in and join in the fun.
These users thanked the author Progmeister for the post:
slinger (Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:09 pm)

Progmeister
Great Britain

Tiz nearly upon us! The 14th NEBO, a fun day of music and good old fashioned Hi-Fi/audio. Folks of a certain age will remember with fondness the heady days of owning quality Hi-Fi separates and listening to their favourite tunes and new music in their preferred formats. NEBO is a day of fun mixing it up with different audio systems and components some of which have been professionally upgraded or built by the attendee. Most importantly some great music is played throughout the day. Call in even if you don't have any equipment to play. Have a beer or two and even buy a pizza from the truck outside the venue. NEBO 14 starts at 11am and finishes at 22:30 at The Blacksmiths arms in Hartlepool.
See you there

Progmeister
Great Britain

These users thanked the author Progmeister for the post (total 3):
CN211276 (Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:45 am) • Latteman (Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:10 am) • Fretless (Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:34 am)