FS: Cube 2

Private sales of kit go here.
BillyBones
Great Britain

FS: Cube 2

Unread post by BillyBones »

I am selling my Cube 2 speakers that I have owned from new since May/June last year. I believe these were some of the last produced.

I moved up the NVA speaker chain from originally Cubettes, through Cube 3's and then finally Cube 2's last year.

My pair are in pristine condition and come with all the supplied NVA packaging.

These are currently on Ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233526520337 but I am offering them to fellow HFS members at a discounted price of £550.

Collection from Manchester or I can arrange delivery at cost through UPS no problem.

Any questions please ask away.

zebbo
Great Britain

Re: FS: Cube 2

Unread post by zebbo »

What have you replaced them with?
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / SME V / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 3 + 2X BBPSU - MEGA!, NVA TAS, NVA Cubix-Pro, (top & mid sections). (Oh and Richard's Sony CDP-X779ES, (if I can fix it), for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

BillyBones
Great Britain

Nothing actually. Just lost a lot of interest in playing music so looking to recoup a bit of cash. Plenty of cheap secondhand options locally should I feel the need, but I find I use my headphones more these days.

The Cube 2's are quality, just a bit wasted on me.

BillyBones
Great Britain

Still available and re-listed on Ebay. Collection in person currently not an option.

BillyBones
Great Britain

Since originally putting these beauties up for sale, the COVID 19 struck and with not going out I'm playing more music then ever through them. Quality speakers, offered to HFS members at a bargain £525.

Chunk McDaniel
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Chunk McDaniel »

Real bargain. Love mine. Not heard anything at 3 times that price that can do what the Cubes can do. GLWS.
These users thanked the author Chunk McDaniel for the post:
BillyBones (Thu May 21, 2020 6:41 am)

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

At a sensible margin, Cube 2 should have been around £1500 new (£2500 at a dealer).
Amplification - NVA P90SA / A70s & A60
Analogue - BTE Designs Lenco L59 / Garrard 401 / Ortofon TA-210 / Jelco 750L / Audio Technica ATP 12T / Ortofon SPU / Denon 103 / NVA Phono 2
Digital - Sonore MicroRendu / RME DAC-2
Speakers - NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3

“The one who would whistle to, Throbbing Gristle through, harsh times in Umberstone Covert”

Chunk McDaniel
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Chunk McDaniel »

At 2 -3K they still would blow most of the competition out of the water I bet. A few of my friends thought I was mental getting rid of my Harbeths. Then they heard my cubes and jaws dropped.
These users thanked the author Chunk McDaniel for the post:
savvypaul (Thu May 21, 2020 3:22 pm)

BillyBones
Great Britain

The last few weeks have caused me to listen to these speakers more than ever and they never fail to impress and delight me. Listening to them again this morning ( Radio Paradise Eclectic Mix ) and they sound sublime. So much so that seeing as there has been no interest on here or Ebay (plenty of watchers though, hi everyone!) I've decided that I must be mad to sell them so I am withdrawing them from sale.
These users thanked the author BillyBones for the post:
savvypaul (Sat May 23, 2020 11:43 am)

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

BillyBones wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:02 am
The last few weeks have caused me to listen to these speakers more than ever and they never fail to impress and delight me. Listening to them again this morning ( Radio Paradise Eclectic Mix ) and they sound sublime. So much so that seeing as there has been no interest on here or Ebay (plenty of watchers though, hi everyone!) I've decided that I must be mad to sell them so I am withdrawing them from sale.
Sense has prevailed (and removed a temptation for me! :))
These users thanked the author terrybooth for the post:
BillyBones (Sat May 23, 2020 12:39 pm)
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro