It's time for EVERYONE to compromise...

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
montechristo358
Has thanked: 0
Great Britain

Re: It's time for EVERYONE to compromise...

Unread post by montechristo358 »

:epopc:
Bedroom Rig
PiCorePlayer Squeezebox clone, Allo Boss Dac, NVA AP10H with Stepped Attenuator upgrade and external PSU, Audioquest Nightowl Cans, NVA mini BMU

Office Rig
PicorepLayer Squezeebox clone with HifiBerry DIGI+, NVA SSP Digital, Arcam AV9. NVA SSC, NVA AP10P, NVA LS5, NVA Cubettes, NVA Mini BMU

Kitchen Rig
PicorepLayer Squezeebox clone with HifiBerry DAC+, NVA SSC, NVA P50, Project AMPBox, Sonance Ceiling Speakers

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

savvypaul wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:58 pm
Classicrock wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:56 pm
SteveTheShadow wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:40 pm Boris or Farage for PM?
Jesus wept!

I’ve had enough of the whole thing. They can shove Brexit up their collective arses for all I care.
Removing the Tories and the vermin that vote for them would be a good compromise to be going on with.
They and their nasty little supporters are everything that is wrong with this country.
If that labour scum get into power people should riot. After the negotiations with the Eu I am even more determined to separate the country from those unelected dictators. BTW I am the vermin that voted for them. Are you suggesting civil war?
So how are you going to compromise with each other?
Not gonna happen. My contempt for them is boundless. Nasty, nasty people.
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

It's time for EVERYONE to compromise. It's in the OP... ;)
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

montechristo358
Has thanked: 0
Great Britain

Unread post by montechristo358 »

problem is whilst people think like Steve there not going to be any compromise
Bedroom Rig
PiCorePlayer Squeezebox clone, Allo Boss Dac, NVA AP10H with Stepped Attenuator upgrade and external PSU, Audioquest Nightowl Cans, NVA mini BMU

Office Rig
PicorepLayer Squezeebox clone with HifiBerry DIGI+, NVA SSP Digital, Arcam AV9. NVA SSC, NVA AP10P, NVA LS5, NVA Cubettes, NVA Mini BMU

Kitchen Rig
PicorepLayer Squezeebox clone with HifiBerry DAC+, NVA SSC, NVA P50, Project AMPBox, Sonance Ceiling Speakers

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

SteveTheShadow wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:40 pm Boris or Farage for PM?
Jesus wept!

I’ve had enough of the whole thing. They can shove Brexit up their collective arses for all I care.
Removing the Tories and the vermin that vote for them would be a good compromise to be going on with.
They and their nasty little supporters are everything that is wrong with this country.
If that labour scum get into power people should riot. After the negotiations with the Eu I am even more determined to separate the country from those unelected dictators. BTW I am the vermin that voted for them. Are you suggesting civil war?
ADMIN EDIT

Off topic.

Address the OP
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

savvypaul
Great Britain

17.4 million voted leave
16.1 million voted stay
33.5 million won't compromise
I am in the hi-fi trade

savvypaul
Great Britain

Classicrock wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Point is if you push the right button anywhere left leaning people lose it and start name calling threats etc. You will notice that the silent majority have held their powder so far. There is no compromise if the losers of the referendum vote are allowed to win. Elections should be respected. I do seriously think that any past labour supporter that would put Corbyn and his cronies into power is an extremist or has a seriously warped view of democracy. Only compromise is to honour democracy and agree on a new Brexit deal. Frankly if the EU carry on as they are no deal is the only option but that is not our fault for voting to leave. If you actually watched a fair chunk of the debate on Wednesday it was members on the labour side of the house that were shouting and throwing abuse. Boris is quite entitled to call the no deal blocking act a 'surrender act' and his humbug comment to that MP that lost it was pretty understandable. Disgusting she used her late 'friend' Joe Cox as a political football. I am appalled at the media turning the bad language accusation on Boris when it was mostly the opposition. Boris hasn't broken the law. The extended suspension of Parliament was quite legal until a bunch of dubiously motivated judges decided otherwise. 4 of the 5 weeks was the recess for party conferences so the whole row is ridiculous and contrived.

The behaviour I saw in my view supports the suspension of parliament as this house of commons is serving no useful purpose. To top it all the hypocrites stopped a recess for Tory Conference. Honestly I can't see any compromise in the near future and the population are becoming more divided. Corbyn and co's plan is to grab power under the fixed term parliament act ( well done again you twat Cameron) without subjecting themselves to the electorate. This is obviously unacceptable as I believe it wouldn't be short or temporary though I doubt there is enough support for this to happen. Frankly I think it could take 15 to 20 years for this to sort itself out. Dictatorship is looking more attractive by the day. My rage is not just at labour. Same Tory remainers that undermined May at it again. An election would throw these so called now 'Independents' out of Parliament and change the numbers.
You have not read the OP
I am in the hi-fi trade

savvypaul
Great Britain

I have no interest in reading why you think you're right and someone else is wrong. That thread is 3 years old.

What I want to know is how YOU will compromise...
I am in the hi-fi trade

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

The compromise should be tories and their supporters to kill themselves and the rest of us let them.

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

montechristo358 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:01 pm problem is whilst people think like Steve there not going to be any compromise
ADMIN EDIT - off topic.

Address the OP.
Last edited by SteveTheShadow on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)