Private sales of kit go here.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem2
2. No spamming or shilling
Simon Hickie
Great Britain

Richard Allan Drivers

Unread post by Simon Hickie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:04 pm

It is with some regret that I have decided to part with the Richard Allan drivers purchased from a fellow member many months ago. Space constraints and health related issues mean that the 'big bass box project' is unlikely to happen any time soon. My modified Allison Six speakers are doing enough of what I need for the foreseeable future.

Specifically, I'm selling the CG12 bass drivers, CP8 midrange drivers and CB4 cone tweeters. I've listed them on Ebay, but would obviously prefer them to go to an HFS member if anybody is interested. Please PM me if at all interested.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” George Bernard Shaw.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: Richard Allan Drivers

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Good driver, when good drivers were made, before Kef plastic and BBC design fecked things up.

Simon Hickie
Great Britain

Unread post by Simon Hickie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:01 pm

CB4 cone tweeters now sold, subject to payment.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” George Bernard Shaw.

Simon Hickie
Great Britain

Unread post by Simon Hickie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm

All sold now. They all went rather sharpish. I'm sure I could have asked a lot more for them, but I'm happy just to have covered my purchase costs and selling fees.