The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
John Rackham
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by John Rackham » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:43 pm

CN211276 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:31 pm
John Rackham wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:21 pm
Why do these scoundrels persist?
He has used a number of different names on TAS. I refer to him as fruitcake. All embracing and sums him up.
Still doesn’t explain their motivation which just puzzles me.

I don’t think they’ve been properly brought up by their parents which is a shame.

joe
Great Britain

Unread post by joe » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:48 pm

As the late, great Mark E Smith put it: 'Can these people not understand, there's nothing worse than a bored man'.

John Rackham
Great Britain

Unread post by John Rackham » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:56 pm

I’ve know idea who this Mark Smith is, but I understand the notion of what the devil does with those who have idle hands.

Why some people choose to spend so much time on their keyboards criticising others I do not know. They must have very serious personality disorders.

John Rackham
Great Britain

Unread post by John Rackham » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Well I did something very silly today which I now deeply regret. I decided never to go back but looked in horror at HFWW today and couldn't believe what an absolute shambles it is, and how the mods there seem to allow all manner of trolling and libel persist.

Its supposed to be 'the new Wam' but its just the same as ever, cliques of horrid bullies ruining things for everyone else.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:04 pm

At the moment it is allowed if I am the target.

John Rackham
Great Britain

Unread post by John Rackham » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Well that’s just not cricket is it and jolly unfair Dr Bunsen.

Who the hell do theses rotton bullies think they are anyway, and what have they got against you?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 pm

It seems I have upset a few of them by telling the truth.

John Rackham
Great Britain

Unread post by John Rackham » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 pm
It seems I have upset a few of them by telling the truth.
Well I presume that’s what you’re spending your time there for.

It’s wasted on them from what I could tell. Nonsense about cables etc. Usually from people too poor to afford decent ones and resent those with that means to buy high end components and interconnects.

They’re just jealous and their systems probably aren’t transparent enough to benefit anyway.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:37 pm

I've not generally found there to be a correlation between the cost of a cable and its function. That said I've never spent thousands on cables so maybe I'm missing out.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 pm

That is one of the reason we have a review section for NVA including cables. People can say what they want, it comes with a no quibble return they can hate it return it and say so - how many do, and none this year have been sent back they have ALL been kept and some people have spent serious money on them. This is the stooopidity of that thread at Wigwam, reality makes what they are saying simply wrong.

It is a gang mentality, we have teased a lot of people in EOTW and a lot of people want to get their own back, well sadly what we said about them is fair comment or the truth otherwise I wouldn't allow it to be said, in return all they have is lies and libel and it is being sadly allowed.

All we have ended up with predictably is one group attacking me and one group defending me, logic dictates that the defending group is reactionary as you don't initiate defence without an attack preceding it. So stop the attack and then there is no conflict. Black Beard signed up as a member because I was allowed back, he has said at snakeoil who he joined at the same time he was there to get me no other reason, and calls me a manatee, I really couldn't care less about that or all the other silly insults there, they look nice and cuddly https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=manat ... 36&bih=759 BUT then he makes the mistake of publishing a post at Wigwam saying exactly that "I am only here to kill a Manatee" so to anyone of intelligence what does that tell you, has anything been done about it, of course not. I said when he first posted I would not reply to him or any of his posts or subjects so I have just ignored that thread apart from to report a couple of posts.

It is pointless to try and guess who he is, he has said at snakeoil (now removed) that he is black and complained at their racism. The only black guy I have had contact with recently is a nice chap who lives in Brum who had problems with his BMU, so I don't know who he is and how I have wound him up, but wind him up I seem to have done in spades.