The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:11 pm

The place as a forum has so much potential, it is not completely ruined, but it is while PFP is in charge. IF in the old days, as I tried to nag him to do, the FatCuntTroller had applied an ad hominem rule like ours it would have controlled the in-crowd and the bullying, sadly he was not an admin he was part of the problem, so its death was an inevitable if a somewhat drawn out affair.

There is so much good vibe about its history, but also somewhat divisive with lovers and haters depending on if you became a victim of the bullying.

I would admin it with pleasure (incognito if poss) with no input from me apart from admin, it needs someone like that. Piss Stained Blanket is (and was) the last person to do it, and he has been a major cause of its demise under both owners. All the admin and mods need to be sacked, they are now all tainted with the same brush.

We will see, at the moment it is going nowhere but down the commercial toilet that has been created of it.

alfer
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by alfer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:01 am

So changes have started. Members have been listened to, Well done Womers.

Where is the Welcome page. DQ did an excellent analysis of activity there. How is DQ doing BTW? I met a solicitor myself this week, d’accord an agreeable chap.