NVA A30

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

NVA A30

Unread post by slinger »

I can't see this one hanging around too long for £150.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NVA-A30-Power ... 2331245cd3
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NVA A30

Unread post by jammy395 »

Cracking wee amp with built in "Chest of Drawer's"....... :clap: :whistle:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

That's the one I was looking at when I asked about bi-amping my Cubes, but an A60 would suit my needs better apparently.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound JC3+, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Well you can always get it and trade it up later at that price. Though the Cubes will have to come back to be modded, they are single wired at the moment.

jammy395

I know hindsight is a great thing and all that Zebbo - But i cant fathom why you didnt get them bi wired (Future proofed) to begin with... :think:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

It was because I had 30 days to evaluate them and no infrastructure to drive them bi-wired/bi-amped. I suppose I should really have just made up some jumpers but I wanted to be sure that they were operating to their maximum with no grey areas to worry about. I was thinking that it might be a close run thing with the Logans but as it was it was a clear walk-over. Doc, when the time comes to make the alterations would we be able to arrange for me to drop them with you in the morning and then pick them up later?
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound JC3+, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jammy395

Cheer's Zebbo.... :clap:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

zebbo wrote:It was because I had 30 days to evaluate them and no infrastructure to drive them bi-wired/bi-amped. I suppose I should really have just made up some jumpers but I wanted to be sure that they were operating to their maximum with no grey areas to worry about. I was thinking that it might be a close run thing with the Logans but as it was it was a clear walk-over. Doc, when the time comes to make the alterations would we be able to arrange for me to drop them with you in the morning and then pick them up later?
Yes no problem, or you can sit and watch me do it.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Cool. 8-)

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Well you can always get it and trade it up later at that price. Though the Cubes will have to come back to be modded, they are single wired at the moment.
Problem is I need a mk1 A60 as the new one won't fit in.