"Bev Bargain anyone?"

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Andrew
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

"Bev Bargain anyone?"

Unread post by Andrew »

OK, so it's not EBay, but I didn't want anyone missing out because of a technicality :lol:

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthre ... Black-2-5m

selby

Re: "Bargain anyone?"

Unread post by selby »

Wow what a great deal...not!

I'd say she has simply realised they are over expensive crap and he'd be better off with some LS6 or even Talk 3 which seems to be getting good reviews at a fraction of the cost.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is excellant what a complete and utter prat . I'd look at a calender if ninanina told me today was wednesday.

"im selling it because tbe length is not correct ". what utter bollocks .
Last edited by Daniel Quinn on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

Or, as this is an EBay thread, here's a set on there if anyone wants to make an offer :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tellurium-Q-U ... 27d6450111

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It is very simple, enough time has passed so she thinks she can get away with it. She is cashing in on her profit from the MCRU shill, so you can guarantee those cables cost her less than she is selling them for, maybe they were even free. She only quotes the retail price but nowhere has she said what she paid for them or who she got them from. No mention of them being ex dem as she told AoS - no, now she says they are new. Quite simply this woman is a female Jason.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Andrew wrote:Or, as this is an EBay thread, here's a set on there if anyone wants to make an offer :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tellurium-Q-U ... 27d6450111
It is the same set of cables, that is Bev selling them.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

she's had them 28 days and you will see we were on to her at the time . if you look at h/s AOS thread on 1st august , you will find the following
----------------------------------------
I like to think H/S forced ninanina in to buying the TQ to save face and forced MCRU to sell them at a discount for the same reason . There was only one way out of the bullshit conundrum they had created and that was to buy the cable .

I'll eat my PT at Scalfold if she really thinks its better than the NVA cable she used to love . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep an eye out for the classifieds . "only selling cause I need the money" :lol:

ps- When they do go on sale , don't forgot to ask her how much she paid for them , wouldn't want her to make a profit would we :mrgreen:

-----------------------------------------------
couldnt of predicted the bullshit excuse for selling , but we were spot on.

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by slinger »

I have to say, this post made me smile. :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

Now I might not be the best amateur sleuth (given that I didn't even look at the EBay ad initially :D ) but I think there might be a bit of a financial hit taken on his sale. It would certainly explain the tantrums. These were for sale at exactly the time of the purchase:

http://www.hifi-intouch.co.uk/Classifie ... DEMO-Pair/

If you notice, one of the pics on the EBay listing is the exact same pic on the top right of the dealer listing. Could it be ??? I think so.

Now that dealer sale is £150 more than the buy it now pice on EBay, let alone what someone is willing to offer. Then you have about fifteen percent on EBay and Paypal fees. Seems like someone is going to be about £300 down, maybe more.

Now there is a lesson here: if you'd bought say, some NVA LS6, you'd have no huge slurp, so less depreciation. You'd also have a cable that costs more to make. Finally, you'd lose Nowt because you'd still be covered by he free trial period.

:violin: :think: :whistle:

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Ninanina the nasty forum witch, quite obviously thinks the TQ ultras are shit and is selling them on for profit.............. :twisted:

Poor thing just does'nt know what she wants.......... :obscene-moneypiss: :occasion-clown: