Calling all missing members.....

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Calling all missing members.....

Unread post by jammy395 »

Calling all missing member's.......Yer forum need's you................... :o
Sov, You cant still be first footing.....Its 4th of Jan.....Time to waken up............. :lol:
Jerry, Talk to us..... :whistle:......What did Santa bring you....??? (bet it was another box)..... :lol:
Cmon.....In the words of a BT marketing man...........Its good too talk. :dance:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Calling all missing members.....

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Members come and go Jammy, many are members of lots of forums and pick and choose where to post. Also some get in a moody with me or the forum and sulk for a while. Jerrry has done it 3 or 4 times now, so he should be back sometime, but if you ask him to come back or say you miss him then you give him a weapon and he will stay away longer. The best thing to do is ignore him and pretend he has no importance, then he will come back to try and convince us how important he is - just human psychology.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Cheers Doc............. :think:

Jerry I am going to totaly ignore you from now on, Cause you are of no importance...(least if i say that you may come back)..................... :hand:

But damn it, I do miss yer blog............(Its a new year - Let by gone's be by gone's)............ :naughty:.......And come on back to the dark side.

Just wtf is happinin to this generation, lets hide.......LETS BURY OUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND HOPE IT ALL GOES AWAY............Be a man and get a grip....

wallace

Unread post by wallace »

Calm down Jammy,it's only a forum. :angry-chillpill: I don't know what medication your on,but you are either not taking it,or taking too much of it. ;) I could do with some myself. :mrgreen: ...Anyway...Rock on Jammy......
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Too much first footing Wallace - it involves consuming large amounts of alcohol, normally whiskey.

Edit :- basically it means visiting all your neighbours and close friends as near to new year as you can and getting pissed with them. It used to be a northern England tradition as well but has mostly died out south of the border. It is a pagan tradition going back over 1000 years, probably came from the Vikings.