NVA CUBE2

All things NVA
terrybooth
Great Britain

NVA CUBE2

Unread post by terrybooth »

As an NVA speaker owner. I'd like to hear some feedback from NVA Cube2 owners. Cubes and Cubix I've heard and been very happy with. But I have a bit of a fixation about what little speakers can do and I think it might be quite a bit in the case of these things.
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: NVA CUBE2

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

There are no Cube 2 users apart from maybe some early 90's mk1 versions still around, though they are a very different beast. I have only produced one pair before these and they were stolen out of my car - so if you get an answer I would be very interested.

I have sold very few speakers and most have been Cube 1 - 5 sets, your Cubix's are the only ones. I would obviously love to sell more speakers and to my mind they deserve it, but it is difficult - I am known for amps and cables, not speakers. You need a *name* to sell speakers in any quantity, and they are the least suitable product for the direct sell return if unhappy selling model.

But with Jason designed computer sources they create the NVA system, so I don't have to compromise for me - which has been the main purpose.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Doc / Folks,
Can you tell me if the Cube 1 - Cube 2 - Cubix are bi wireable..................i susspect so But...?
Cheers.

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

Cubix definitely so. I bi-amp mine. And, if I remember correctly, the other cubes are designed that way.

Cubes and Cubix definitely follow the 'NVA sound' route. I'd guess that the Cube2s also do.
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

They have four holes at the back so you can order them bi or single wired. The 2's I am running in at the moment are single wired, but it would only take about an hour to convert them to bi.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Cheer's Terry / Doc.

A set of the said square boxes are most deff on the agenda this year.........Must try and knock a few quid off credit card first though........Fukin Xmas......... :evil:

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

Doc,

If someone wanted NVA Cube speakers for a bedroom. Is it the Cube 2 you recommend?

S.
Shane Lonergan.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Yup!

Ninanina

Unread post by Ninanina »

Has anyone heard the Cube2? Any comparisons to Royd Minstrels?? :)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Gromit heard early prototype Cube 1s (they had the same drivers as now in the Cube 2) I think at the same time as having Minstrels. I have had them side by side when I had a pair of Minstrels but it is not fair for me to give an opinion. Anyway as with all NVA product if you don't like them then send them back.