A Little NVA Company History

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

A Little NVA Company History

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Seeing as some prat called DickCon has started questioning the company at Chews - NVA thread post 9 - here is a potted history Though I must admit I wont get the dates right. It is just another episode of the problems and nonsense Chews are trying to cause me NVA and this forum.

Started 1982 in Peterborough as a sole trader. Moved to Hatley St George 1985. Became Ltd company about 1990 in partnership with a local farmer, who wanted to get out of farming. Back to sole trader when moved to Buntingford and farmer wanted out in about 1992. Ceased trading in 2000. Started trading again in 2005 in Epping. My accountant (based in Bishops Stortford) wanted to get involved in a business and out of accountancy work so we were going to become a partnership and in 2010 he set up a Ltd company for us, but he got a good deal on a farm in Poland and decided to become a farmer :? so the project fell through so he closed the company without it trading. So still sole trader - BUT watch this space as we are soon to be Ltd again as I have a partner coming into the company. This is mainly for legacy sake and to know the company and products carry on after me. This was going to be announced in a couple of weeks but I don't see why not now - so welcome Jason our admin and ace computer audio designer as partner in NVA.

Daniel Quinn

Re: A Little NVA Company History

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

P.s - is dickcon a plant ???!!!!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Probably, or Alan or Brain Dead in disguise.

It is really pathetic clutching at straws.

Sovereign
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sovereign »

Lots of people come to me wanting advice on working for themselves, my advice is almost always DON'T it is so incredibly hard! The stresses and strains can be too much at times and the family can pay too much of a price. I have been offered many jobs over the years but after careful consideration I have turned them down as I would rather steer my own path and I wouldn't ever want my career to be capped.

Well done Richard, few know how BLOODY HARD it is! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Can you imagine someone *telling* you what to do :shock: :snooty: :naughty:

Well someone who is not your wife :shifty:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Dickcon ?

The name says it all , I suspect they thought given your name , whoever it was thought they were being funny.

I think it verges on defamation taken as a whole , it will possibly be their last post :D

Sovereign

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Can you imagine someone *telling* you what to do :shock: :snooty: :naughty:

Well someone who is not your wife :shifty:
Your right, I am sitting here listening to the SSP's you sent my with a pair of Bloody NHS DVT socks on just to keep the wife happy, she is convinced if I don't wear them I might die, just to keep her smiling I am sat here in the dark with a pair of tights on.
Oh well :D

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

That's a new excuse for wearing the wifes underwear :P :lol:

Sovereign

I've tried that, was more funny than anything else, now I have only two balls rather than the three I had last week they might fit better this time.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

:o :o have you been neutered.