AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
alfer
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by alfer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:31 pm

It is the top of each forum page of Welcome forum - Announcement

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:31 pm

Does anyone have qualification in psychology. If so does the adult married male who posts this have ‘issues’ ?
her barren womb
gobbling his cock
hot flushes
frigid bint
granny wants gangbanged

certainly a USP

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:12 pm

Perhaps do a print of the three words daily thread and post to his Mrs along with MP3 of Elbow, Grounds For Divorce. Then perhaps she knows what a perve he is?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:14 pm

She knows.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:15 pm

Read this, it is hilarious - https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthr ... -real-deal

There was a case in the past (no names no pack drill) where a retailer did something simple built into the system to make it sound shite, it is easy to do and many ways to do it. Now my opinion of Coherent is he is quite capable of pulling these scams, and I think that is what we have here, and when the grounding box is added you are moving a switch pulling a cable or something that takes the system to where it should have been in the first place.

So I trust none of this and call it bullshit. If he wanted to test the reality of this improvement he should have given Fireybum one to take home and try in his system. So does he provide loan boxes or give sale and return. I think not.

The slurpers are becoming more and more clever in their scam tricks.

PS save or copy link and open in a new page. They are up to their childish game of blocking us linking to them again.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Cheap metal box full of some sort of gravel with some wire and some sockets for £800 anyone falls for this without trying in their own system is off their noddle. If he gets away with it he might as well bottle his farts and sell them as musical wind, I am sure Marco will buy one. :lol:

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:13 pm

I like the comment about a cat mistaking it for a litter box. Probably the best thing for it. :lol:
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Mscaler/Qutest, Geitnote Apogee, NVA BMU, P90SA, A80sMk2, Phono 1, SSP Mk 2, TSCS, TIS mk2, Cube 1s, Atacama stands, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, Grado SR 325e, headphones.

Second system
Chord Mojo (also HP amp), NVA P20, A20, Cubettes, SSC, LS3.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

scotty38
Great Britain

Unread post by scotty38 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:43 pm

I'll say it again, it's the magnitude of improvement that gets me, fuses and now this, just how better can things keep getting.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:52 pm

For as long as there are people with money who are stooopid enough to give it to them.

Mr Quackers
United States of America

Unread post by Mr Quackers » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Why not just book an appointment at the doctors to have ears syringed. 100% improvement. Otherwise, these plonkers who play around with these rip off toys need to be booked into the nearest phsychiatric hospital and placed in a straight jacket for the good of society as a whole.