AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:42 am

This saga is near to celebrating its first decade of ego based stooopidity, so perhaps it is time to post the start of it again. I was banned by him and subject to his usual pages long insulting emails (with no reply) including insulting my wife. As co-incidence he was using his usual personality for creating conflict with another forum at the time so I copied my emails to them - enjoy the read, and enjoy seeing the real man behind the "buddy / friend" front

http://thecrossovernetwork.co.uk/forum/ ... ing-Emails

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 am

EXAMPLE

4th April 2009
cartridgemangler

Quote Originally Posted by mark lj
Whats the background to this?

REPLY - The background is that Marco keeps trying to run other people's fora. and when he doesn't get his way, he resorts to emails like those above.

Quite frankly I'm not going to be intimidated by it.

Steven Toy was banned for insulting our members. he doesn't post here.
And because of my wording, Marco had to stick his oar in.
he's told me to watch my back. because I banned his pal.

I think members here have a right to know the kind of crap we have to put up with from Marco. Its up to them to decide whether they want to post on a forum where he is administrator. Before he was banned he sent inapproprate PMs to a 17 year old lassie who was a member here.
Ultimately he and Rudi were banned for swapping login details and pretending to be each other, amongst other things.
See, for me, he makes all these demands about how people should behave on his forum, but refuses to accept that other sites have a right to ask him to behave within their own guidelines.

I've had enough of it.

David Brook
Austria

Unread post by David Brook » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:26 pm

TroutFisher is no doubt another attempt to infiltrate this forum by someone we already know!

LOL

To know the man you need to be on the receiving end of one of his famous PM's/e-mails to appreciate him at his best!
Opinions are like arseholes, every one's got one!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:30 pm

That is why this thread exists, so people who have been victims of his foul sub human personality have a place to vent about him - very therapeutic.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Our Poet Laureate from Wrexham, Ocram, is quiet today but exhibited his mature and mellow mind yesterday with
arse stabbers
good sookin' lips
of wankers
in her pussy
he mounted Lucy
of her flange
her rancid pissers

plus more choice output. One has to admire the man. It is a pity he resorts to begging to fund his exotic lifestyle

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Marco buys a moped and gets stabbed

Zathras_
Aruba

Unread post by Zathras_ » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 am

Zathras is amused by the retirement thread. Zathras asks would you call somebody who posts such filth and bile in the three word daily thread ‘a well adjusted adult’? The hypocrisy on public show by the great one is truly amazing.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:02 pm

There is no self awareness apart from his mental fantasies.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 pm

I have just read Mr Si(mon) Towners NVA. Richard Dunn etc huge banning post. Simon can only ban.

Dear AoS members we only have interest in your owner, nobody else at AoS. Beware he is very lacking in self awareness and continues to post child like word use which HRH finds sad from an adult with responsbilities for a group of people. He continues this purile behaviour and foregoes any New Years or Birthday honours.

You might do Simon a favour and have a quiet word with him, that he isn’t as wonderful as he thinks and does himself no favours.

Thank you Simon for the free advertising for this forum and NVA. Probably not your intention I am sure.

Bernard Quatermass
Great Britain

Unread post by Bernard Quatermass » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:49 pm

alfer wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 pm
I have just read Mr Si(mon) Towners NVA. Richard Dunn etc huge banning post. Simon can only ban.
Where can this be found? I'd like to read it.