Roll on the weekend!

All things NVA
tinturkey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Roll on the weekend!

Unread post by tinturkey »

With a bit of luck (and Richards hard work) I'll be picking up my A80 MK2's, P90sa Pre, LS6 speaker cables and a pair of Suoer Sound Pipes this weekend.

Luckily, SWMBO is out on a 'girlie' weekend, so I should have lots of hours to give the new setup a listen.

I really hope that the sound is as good as I hope it to be!

G.

familyguy

Re: Roll on the weekend!

Unread post by familyguy »

Lucky you, I haven't got there yet . I do use an AP20 AMP , SSP digital and interconnect cables , and recently upgraded from LS5 to LS6 speaker cables . All have provided me with a significant upgrade IMHO . Enjoy :D

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

tinturkey wrote:With a bit of luck (and Richards hard work) I'll be picking up my A80 MK2's, P90sa Pre, LS6 speaker cables and a pair of Suoer Sound Pipes this weekend.

Luckily, SWMBO is out on a 'girlie' weekend, so I should have lots of hours to give the new setup a listen.

I really hope that the sound is as good as I hope it to be!

G.
:oops: There has been a hold up on the stepped attenuators, I might not get them until Monday. I will confirm tomorrow.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Oh-oh, best keep sharp objects away from Tinturkey this weekend!! :confusion-waiting:
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

tinturkey

Unread post by tinturkey »

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.............................................

Any chance Maplins might have some ............................?!!!!!

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Clearly , you need to cancel your wifes trip immediately :D

could be worse , after a visit to two very pretty but very matter of fact nhs occupational therapists today , apparently only a bloody idiot would attempt to repair his turntable before the thumb is fully healed and when it is there little prospect of it being as good a new :angry-cussingblack: no hifi for 10 weeks :crying-yellow:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Clearly , you need to cancel your wifes trip immediately :D

could be worse , after a visit to two very pretty but very matter of fact nhs occupational therapists today , apparently only a bloody idiot would attempt to repair his turntable before the thumb is fully healed and when it is there little prospect of it being as good a new :angry-cussingblack: no hifi for 10 weeks :crying-yellow:
Pay someone to do it for you. Preferably someone who knows what they are up to ;)

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Doc , that is a very good idea . :clap:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

hifisubdb wrote:
zebbo wrote:Oh-oh, best keep sharp objects away from Tinturkey this weekend!! :confusion-waiting:
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”
:text-lol: You really have watched Star Wars too many times!
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

familyguy

Unread post by familyguy »

:lol: