Trade Ins

All things NVA
Martinnj
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trade Ins

Unread post by Martinnj »

selby wrote:I went from QED silver to LS1, it was beyond game changing so the LS3 is only going to be better.

QED is awful stuff, they clearly pay What Hi-Fi loads of money for their 4/5 review.
Thanks for the post, I am getting tempted to give some LS3 ago.......
Systemdek IIX/Akito - Angle Audio Phono Amp - Rega Planet CD - Apple iMac via AppleTV and Rega DAC- Rega Mira/Maia Bi-Amp (Clamshell) - Musical Technology Kestrel
Cables - Super Sound Cord, Optical; Van Den Hul Optocoupler
Speaker Cables - NVA LS5

Martinnj

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Martinnj wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I have what is listed in the first post of this thread.
Oops, sorry new to this forum game me!!
In your opinion the LS3 would be a significant improvement on the Qed silver, not too daft a question I hope?! :grin:
It is very rare I would chance saying night and day difference as system synergy is so important, but the QED is so bad I will chance it.
I will check the old finances then, over the weekend and see if I can scrabble enough together for two pairs of 2m runs of LS3 ......
Thanks
Systemdek IIX/Akito - Angle Audio Phono Amp - Rega Planet CD - Apple iMac via AppleTV and Rega DAC- Rega Mira/Maia Bi-Amp (Clamshell) - Musical Technology Kestrel
Speaker Cables - NVA LS5

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

No rush I am on holiday from 10th to 20th May so nothing will be sent until I get back.

Martinnj

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:No rush I am on holiday from 10th to 20th May so nothing will be sent until I get back.
OK, have a good break :guiness;
Speaker Cables - NVA LS5

Martinnj

Hi Doc
Was looking through the forum and cam across this old post, can't believe it was back in May 2014 I was buying the LS3 cables!!!
Anyway, I can thoroughly concur with your comment above about the "night & day" difference being spot on. Soooooooo much more detail and clarity, really pleased with the purchase.
All the best
Martin
Speaker Cables - NVA LS5