Re: Bloated Stock Room

Unread post by jammy395 »

Please lord let there be an AP10H amongst the wee boxes......... :pray:
Jammy..... :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I don't think so Jammy, but there are A30's I remember that. Add power amp vc option and headphone option for extra £60 for both and you get £230 as opposed to £290 for an AP10h. And you get an emergency pair of speaker outs.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

OK I know there are some A30's and some AP20's, anything else may be just an odd cabinet, but I know there aren't any big Integrateds or big power amps. I also remember one pair of A40 boxes.

So A30 stereo power amps normal price £340.00 - half price £170 plus options of £30 for volume control and £30 for headphone socket. A40 mono power amps (pair) nomal price £480 - half price £240 plus option of £60 for volume controls on both mono amp. AP20 integrated amps normal price £400 - half price £200, headphone socket option £30.

This I know but I will have more of a sort out when I get back.

Gromit

Unread post by Gromit »

Billy bargains those - I had a 'one-box' pair of A40's which Richard kindly built into an A80 case, and it was a gem of an amp. :)
Sources: Macbook/Sony CDP-X303ES/TEAC UD-H01 dac & Sony PS-6570/Benz Micro ACE SL
Making it louder: Sonneteer Sedley/Sonneteer Campion
Speakers: Royd Sapphire
Hooking it all up: NVA Soundcord & NVA LS6

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I can't remember why you wanted that, I really must stop building specials they always come back to bite me later.

the fox
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Unread post by the fox »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:OK I know there are some A30's and some AP20's, anything else may be just an odd cabinet, but I know there aren't any big Integrateds or big power amps. I also remember one pair of A40 boxes.

So A30 stereo power amps normal price £340.00 - half price £170 plus options of £30 for volume control and £30 for headphone socket. A40 mono power amps (pair) nomal price £480 - half price £240 plus option of £60 for volume controls on both mono amp. AP20 integrated amps normal price £400 - half price £200, headphone socket option £30.

Hi, I am new to the forum but have been into Hi-Fi for many many years. I have a friend who has NVA amps and is very pleased with their performance, he has had many different amps over the years but NVAs are the tops. Having heard for myself I have to agree. I interested to purchase a pair of NVA A40s for the half price option. I look forward to hearing from you in due course :P

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

the fox wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:OK I know there are some A30's and some AP20's, anything else may be just an odd cabinet, but I know there aren't any big Integrateds or big power amps. I also remember one pair of A40 boxes.

Hi, I am new to the forum but have been into Hi-Fi for many many years. I have a friend who has NVA amps and is very pleased with their performance he has had many different amps over the years but NVAs are the tops. Having heard for myself I have to agree. I interested to purchase a pair of NVA A40s for the half price option. I look forward to hearing from you in due course :P
I get back from holiday on the 19th let me check then, but I think there is just one set of cases for A40's.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Remember we still have mk1 A60 A70 A80 big power amp cases at discount as listed on the price list at NVA order room.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I don't think so Jammy, but there are A30's I remember that. Add power amp vc option and headphone option for extra £60 for both and you get £230 as opposed to £290 for an AP10h. And you get an emergency pair of speaker outs.
Doc Thats a great deal you are offering and a fine solution....But unfortunatly i require a small unit (250mm Width)......... :cry:.........Rack dictates im afraid.
Will probably end up ordering an AP10H once Xmas is over. :whistle:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

The case size of the A30 is exactly the same as the AP10.