The ''Grumpy'' thread.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
kimangelis
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Re: The ''Grumpy'' thread.

Unread post by kimangelis »

You can add me to the list. Partly due to my job as IT/Networks/Telephones/Projectors/Video Conferencing/Security Cameras/Door-entry systems and general odd job man person at my work.
Looking after my computer systems... which is what I get paid to do.... takes a back seat.
Mostly because most people are just to f*****g lazy to do things for themselves, I get asked to do something (anything).... If I do it quick (now) and right, then I'm just the Bees Knees... Otherwise I'm a Unhelpful Bastard.
Oh, and I'm impatient as Hell. Don't suffer fools at all and am starting to realise I've turned into Victor Meldrew. :pray:
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

kimangelis wrote: Oh, and I'm impatient as Hell. Don't suffer fools at all and am starting to realise I've turned into Victor Meldrew. :pray:
I thought that was part of the person spec for any IT job. :grin:
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

applemarc
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by applemarc »

It Is and much more
Beresford Caiman Ipod

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I was fortunate enough to be shortlisted for a humble job at a high school in the nearby large town to us. Spent the whole school day there doing various things, loved it immensely and found that prior experiences made the work all but instinctive. Wasn't chosen because two other candidates were 'more qualified' in languages (I'd found out they were graduates and at least one of them wishes to become a teacher).

Apologies all - have had it frankly :( :cry:
Last edited by _D_S_J_R_ on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

There is always Tesco - Oh ferk! they are going bust.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Dave look at the job you did on that Dual TT, bloody brilliant, high skill level. Why the ferk don't you advertise on the forums as TT revamp and fettle service (even for Linn LP12 :mrgreen: ). Also any old TT spares and repairs on ebay or shops or markets etc, and fix them and sell them on. TTs are coming back into fashion. I have job for you now with an old Rek-O-Kut if you want to take it on.