Traded in amps

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Traded in amps

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Marks are always on top covers and they are the only part of the case I can get made and replace. If you want new top covers they cost me £30 each.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Spot on Gromit - And Ditto.

Biggest culprit me thinks, Is stacking kit on top of each other and sliding in and out of racks.

Kids are another bloody nightmare and the sole reason I never had any...... :shifty: ......have had the sisters little geet poke her fingers right through my speaker grills..... :twisted:
And my brothers nipper play my TT Perspex cover with a pair of dinky cars......Mr Moon would have been fukin proud of the devastation ....... :snooty:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

zebbo wrote:Doc.
I will take the A60 please if it's in nice nick.
I'll send payment as soon as you can confirm this please. Ta.
I'd like you to hold on to it, if that's ok, and I'll pick it up when I bring the Cubes up for alteration.
No problem, top cover looks fine but not as new, so do you want new top cover as well.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

No, don't worry, it will be under the top of the rack. Paypal payment on it's way. :D
Did you tell me that LS1 would be fine for the tweeters?
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Yup LS1 is good for tweeters.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Great, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any s/h stuff but if nothing turns up I'll buy some of that too.
Just been to my Paypal account thinking that your payment address would be in my list but it's not, could you refresh my memory please. Ta.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Found it, money sent.

wiicrackpot
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wiicrackpot »

jammy395 wrote: Kids are another bloody nightmare and the sole reason I never had any...... :shifty: ......have had the sisters little geet poke her fingers right through my speaker grills..... :twisted:
And my brothers nipper play my TT Perspex cover with a pair of dinky cars......Mr Moon would have been fukin proud of the devastation ....... :snooty:
+1, mother baby sat for my sister many moons ago (god bless her), came home from work to find the sprog scraping a tea spoon on the slatted top cover of my minted Musical Fidelity A100 amp while she was feeding him, from the amount of spots on my amp he's been doing it all day, ended up with instant lesser spotted dog of a A100 amp. :x
Frank...made me do it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

zebbo wrote:Found it, money sent.
Sorry mate you will have to cancel this and take the money back. I have changed a month or so ago my email address at Paypal, I will PM you the new one.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Oh, ok no problem. Ta.