Introduce Yourselves

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Unread post by jammy395 »

Sad Bastard.........................Just Joking Mandy, miss ya, you did enjoy a good rant like myself. :clap: :clap:
Get off yer bike and join society once again..... :shifty: :whistle: :hand:

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

Good evening folks.
Been lurking here a while and I like what I see. The humour and banter is right up my street.
I'm Steve; normally to be found on Audio-Talk, building and talking DIY valves.
I like the no nonsense ethos of this board.
Might not post much to start with but I'm sure I'll settle in. 8-)
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)

jammy395

Welcome Stevetheshadow - Dive in and enjoy. :clap:

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

Good to see new members. Hope you enjoy it here, Steve. I've not come across Audio-Talk, but then I'd not seen AoS or HFS until this year. I'll be sure to have a looksy now though :)

wee tee cee

Unread post by wee tee cee »

Hello everyone......been lurking for a wee while and enjoyed the no nonsense/ non shilling environment. Recently invested in a SSC and was blown away with the performance and value for money. Run a variety of speakers and amps but love music first and foremost. Just ordered a set of speaker jumpers to see if they do what the SSC did. I run t amp mono blocks attached to speakers with just the need for small jumper lengths of wire amongst other kit. Became tired of agenda and money based hi fi sites neither of which I possess, look forward to learning from the more knowledgeable members on here.
Tony.

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

Hiya and nice to see you here :D

Short lengths are really helpful cost-wise. You can go straight to the top of the tree for far less. Everything I try to attach always comes unstuck, so I must be ping something wrong. Good luck to ya and I hope you enjoy he forum and the cable.

wee tee cee

Thanks....doubt I will be disappointed!

jammy395

Welcome weeteecee -(If its on yer mind, get it off yer chest). :think: :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

wee tee cee wrote:Hello everyone......been lurking for a wee while and enjoyed the no nonsense/ non shilling environment. Recently invested in a SSC and was blown away with the performance and value for money. Run a variety of speakers and amps but love music first and foremost. Just ordered a set of speaker jumpers to see if they do what the SSC did. I run t amp mono blocks attached to speakers with just the need for small jumper lengths of wire amongst other kit. Became tired of agenda and money based hi fi sites neither of which I possess, look forward to learning from the more knowledgeable members on here.
Tony.
I don't make jumpers so I just refunded your purchase. What you ordered is a bi-wire mod to fit NVA cables, not other cables, as it is a wiring mod not a "thing" to post to you.

wee tee cee

Ok....can you do me a jumper cable length banana - banana cable that will rattle my home brew TQ Black efforts......About 25cm would suffice. Appreciate it is a lot of work for such a short length.......TQ charge 85 for black and 145 ish for ultra ,but I have temple monos attached to a pair of 63s and spendor sp1s letting me play. If agreeable or not PM me......bang for buck sans SSC that gave me a shock....
Tony.