a sad story...

All general audio posts go here.
guydarryl

Re: a sad story...

Unread post by guydarryl »

I thought that guests at "her majesties pleasure" had free internet access :shifty:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Best wishes for he new year, I hope it works out well for you. Guy.
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Schwantz34

Please do not despair...For behind every door there is (apparently) a silver lining.................I hop so for U................ :dance: :clap:

schwantz34

Unread post by schwantz34 »

Hi guys, the guy now has a decent internet connection, and he asked me 8 days ago to give him my bank coordinates and after i gave them to him he asked me for my paypal account BUT after 1 week no refund money on bank account neither on paypal...SO i have sent him an e-mail , these were my words:

"Hi, sorry but I still haven't understood what you would like t do (as few days has passed since you have asked for my bank details) ,
could you please tell me?
thank you
regards

After 1 day he replied telling that he still haven't been paid by the insurers and that his plan was to transfer money to you but he has at the moment a financial issue

SO i replied yesterday afternoon telling that " im sorry for your financial issue, as im in the same
situation
But at
this time I DO NEED TO KNOW when i will have the refund by you as 5
months are passed .
So please tell me exactly when you will send me the
money then we can discuss on what we could do to solve the issue
temporarily.
thanks "

So, let's see what's next...

s

schwantz34

on the 31 of jan the guy sent me an email telling:"Thanks for your email, I spoke with the MD of the courier firm today demanding an answer, he said he will dig out my file tomorrow, So looks like tomorrow may be pay day"

3 days after i replied:"Hi , so..."what's the story morning glory" ? :-) as i was expecting some news...but until now 5th of february no answer ...but they guy is writing on forums , and now his internet connection is reliable...i begin to loose my temper...really...today i ve sent another email:

"Hi , probably you haven't got my last message, so ...what are the
news?
please let me know asap thank you
cheers"
s

SO...what you would do if you were in my shoes?

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

This bloke is taking the piss. You have been reasonable and nice. Time to stop being .

you dont say how you paid or where you got it from [ ebay , payapal]

at least you can name and shame him on this forum and the others he writes on .

Do you know his home address ? [ edit -dont share this for the time being , just say so if you have it ]
Last edited by Daniel Quinn on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Name and shame, that soon wakes them up!

schwantz34

hi guys, i ve received an email telling me that the boss of the delivery company said that i will have the refund, i ve replied asking WHEN EXACTLY

His reply:"Hi Sergio, I'm not sure the time, but soon I guess. Ill pp the money through to u "

ok, i said that the dead line is next monday and i will wait until that day, then there will be two options : 1) he will anticipate the money, 2) he will send me at his expenses an item of his hifi setup that i will choose , until i will receive the money, i think it's fair...and now he can read directly from here what are the 2 options ...my patience is going to finish...
ciao
s

jammy395

DIG OUT A NO 3 SAND WEDGE.....OR NO 2 CHEESE KNIFE......AND SHOW UP ON HIS DOOR STEP...............YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED AT THE OUTCOME............ :hand:

schwantz34

the story ended with an happy conclusion, i had part of the money back (not the amount i was waiting for...but that's ok) and everything was smooth .
ciao!
s

jammy395

schwantz34 wrote:the story ended with an happy conclusion, i had part of the money back (not the amount i was waiting for...but that's ok) and everything was smooth .
ciao!
s
Glad the issue has been resolved schwantz34........You have the patience of a Saint.......... :lol: :clap: :clap: