Corbyn is an evil upstart monkey........

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Re: Corbyn is an evil upstart monkey........

Unread post by CN211276 »

Classicrock wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:28 pm
CN211276 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:18 pm I know that xenephobia was a big driver of the leave vote.
Actually you don't even know that. People had different reasons. Remember remain had an overwhelming advantage in money available. Also people forget the govt leaflet that went to every house which clearly stated what leaving meant.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... the-uk.pdf

Note the paragraph that says 'A once in a generation decision'

These marches are not 'democracy' marches. They are anti Brexit marches which are driven largely by the communist click that has taken over Labour known as Momentum. I notice that John McDonald is one of it's cheerleaders. Do you consider this man fit to be chancellor? He was sacked by the GLC for cooking the books. Even Corbyn has been consumed by his own followers as I am sure he really wants to leave. This is an Anarchic rabble. If you think suspending parliament for 4 days in practice is an attack on democracy you are deluded or brainwashed by the rhetoric. When the battle is on the streets that is the end of democracy. Overturning the vote I predict will ultimately lead to civil war I believe. Any rerun of the referendum will result in greater division and violence. Probably more than one politician will be killed this time. If you take England outside of London and a few Urban areas there was a very clear margin to leave. Most of England if not Wales want out and that is something that can't be changed. They are now planning to block roads and disrupt other people going about their business. This is intolerable in my view and police should take a leaf out of the French authorities or even Hong Kong.
I agree with what you say about Corbyn. The Brexit issue cuts across party lines with the clown PM being taken to court by a former PM of his own party. That is why there has to be a second referendum now we know that a deal is not possible because of the Irish border situation. The Govt leaflet made no mention of Irish border issues.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Lindy cat 6 US ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

George Hincapie
Great Britain

Unread post by George Hincapie »

CN211276 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:18 pm I know that xenephobia was a big driver of the leave vote.
And your proof for that is what?
Headphone Amplification
Linear Tube Audio MZ3

Headphones
HifiMan Sundara • HiFiMan Arya Stealth Edition • ZMF Vérité Closed Ltd (Stabilised) • ZMF Atrium Open Ltd (Hawaiian Koa) • ZMF Aeolus Ltd (Mexican Bocote)

Digital
Audial S5 • Pi2AES 2.0

Cables
Forza Audio Works • Blue Jeans • DH Labs • Periapt

Power
Farad • Tomanek

Sources
Roon • Tidal • Qobuz

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

George Hincapie wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:06 pm
People I spoke to.
Main System

Second System

Headphones

RIP Doc

George Hincapie
Great Britain

CN211276 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:42 pm It was the driver for a lot of people I know directly and indirectly, especially where Germany is concerned. More than enough to tip the narrow balance along with all the blatent lies which Slinger has highlighted.
I don't think you can know many nice people then, with respect. There is no room for views like that in society. There are no races, just one. We're all born and we all die. Discrimination is bad, Mm'kay? We aren't born to be racist, we learn to be racist. We aren't born to be bigots, we learn to be bigots. What has been learned can be unlearned.

There are a multitude of legitimate reasons for Brexit, but I don't see any in that post.
Headphone Amplification
Linear Tube Audio MZ3

Headphones
HifiMan Sundara • HiFiMan Arya Stealth Edition • ZMF Vérité Closed Ltd (Stabilised) • ZMF Atrium Open Ltd (Hawaiian Koa) • ZMF Aeolus Ltd (Mexican Bocote)

Digital
Audial S5 • Pi2AES 2.0

Cables

Power
Farad • Tomanek

Sources
Roon • Tidal • Qobuz

George Hincapie
Great Britain

CN211276 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:08 pm
George Hincapie wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:06 pm
People I spoke to.
So anecdotal then. That doesn't translate to a national picture.
Headphone Amplification
Linear Tube Audio MZ3

Headphones

Digital
Audial S5 • Pi2AES 2.0

Cables

Power
Farad • Tomanek

Sources
Roon • Tidal • Qobuz

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

George Hincapie wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:21 pm
CN211276 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:42 pm It was the driver for a lot of people I know directly and indirectly, especially where Germany is concerned. More than enough to tip the narrow balance along with all the blatent lies which Slinger has highlighted.
I don't think you can know many nice people then, with respect. There is no room for views like that in society. There are no races, just one. We're all born and we all die. Discrimination is bad, Mm'kay? We aren't born to be racist, we learn to be racist. We aren't born to be bigots, we learn to be bigots. What has been learned can be unlearned.

There are a multitude of legitimate reasons for Brexit, but I don't see any in that post.
The concerns of the people I was referring to were about being ruled by Germany. Three years on many would now vote remain.
It must not be forgotton that young people with their futures in front of them will be most adversly affected by a no deal Brexit. A lot of them were not eligible to vote at the referendum. They will replace those no longer around who are most likely to have voted leave.
Main System

Second System

Headphones

RIP Doc

Jammy Dodger
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jammy Dodger »

Well I was going to explain Democracy...........But Fuk it, if you don't understand democracy you, with all due respect, ain't worth talking too.

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Actually, I suspect the EU would be ruled by France as I understand it's Macron who currently has his beady eyes on the big EU prize..
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Deleted Admin

No personal insults, please. I'm sure nobody wants to be the first one on the naughty step this go-round.

George Hincapie
Great Britain

Edited Admin

It's so refreshing to see that we don't need to stoop to calling each other names out of frustration.

Oh, wait...
Headphone Amplification
Linear Tube Audio MZ3

Headphones

Digital
Audial S5 • Pi2AES 2.0

Cables

Power
Farad • Tomanek

Sources
Roon • Tidal • Qobuz