Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, asshol

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Hannes-Gregor
Germany

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by Hannes-Gregor »

Jonty2547 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:57 pm
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:37 pm WRONG, I have never seen a clearer version of a forum witch hunt in all my time on forums
Really? I assume you're not being serious?

If you really can't fathom out how his tone and language has caused this thread to exist then i'm kinda lost for words.
All he's done is push and push the boundaries to see what he can get away with (imo).
Posting the way he does is not normal in any way shape or form (unless of course one is mentally disadvantaged) and if thats the case, then some help is required.
Maybe you could have a look at your avatar and try to be as relaxed as he his.

joe
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by joe »

Engypoos wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:56 pm Looks like a typical case of the Old Boys Club sticking to their collective gang mentality and booting any change to the old comfy status quo out .
Theirs often a stick In the mud poisonous old boys bullying in a forum.
It's just insecurity.
'no alarms and no surprises please'
He'll be running back to SnakeOIl, where Dank Harlequin will kiss him and make him better. Then he and Andre can argue till the cows come home about whether a particular artist/album is 'weally pwog', a question which is a) meaningless, b) unanswerable, and c) of no conceivable interest to anybody other than those of a trainspotting/stamp collecting inclination when it comes to music.

Jonty2547
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jonty2547 »

joe wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:06 pm

He'll be running back to SnakeOIl, where Dank Harlequin will kiss him and make him better. Then he and Andre can argue till the cows come home about whether a particular artist/album is 'weally pwog', a question which is a) meaningless, b) unanswerable, and c) of no conceivable interest to anybody other than those of a trainspotting/stamp collecting inclination when it comes to music.
And that pretty much sums it up.
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.

Bernard Quatermass
Great Britain

Unread post by Bernard Quatermass »

Just ban the Missi character. He makes my flesh creep. He must be Hucker or some other lowlife from snakeoil.

Also, he doesn't know as much about Prog as he makes out. I've seen no evidence of an advanced musical knowledge.

A test for Missi: Give us a lecture on the time signatures on King Crimson's Red album. Start with the title track. What rhythms does Bruford go through on the first track?

Hannes-Gregor
Germany

Unread post by Hannes-Gregor »

You don't think the term ' lowlife' is offending? And you used it with an serious intention!

joe

Unread post by joe »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:37 pm WRONG, I have never seen a clearer version of a forum witch hunt in all my time on forums, read the thread. A flounce has different motivation, it is based on an argument with admin or forum admin / moderation.

A flounce is a positive action, leaving from a witch hut is a negative reaction.
Nah. Look at the evidence: Andre, multiple flouncing prima donna. Missy, flouncing prima donna. Progmeister/Floydroid, flouncing prima donna(s). Listening to too much prog turns your brains to mush and lowers your resistance to flak.

Bernard Quatermass
Great Britain

Unread post by Bernard Quatermass »

Hannes-Gregor wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:27 pm You don't think the term ' lowlife' is offending? And you used it with an serious intention!
No I don't.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Completely different circumstances. Missi is not flouncing he is running away from a witch hunt.

joe

Unread post by joe »

Hannes-Gregor wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:27 pm You don't think the term ' lowlife' is offending? And you used it with an serious intention!
Actually, few of us are able to judge ourselves, let alone judge anyone else. Someone once described me as 'scary' which baffled me, as I'm more the mild-mannered, inoffensive type. But if he found me scary, presumably I scared him in some way.

joe

Unread post by joe »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:33 pm Completely different circumstances. Missi is not flouncing is is running away from a witch hunt.
Well he needs to man up, FFS.