Wot it means to have a bona-fide ProgMasterman in your midst

All music posts here please.
Mississippi Blind Child Assburn
Has thanked: 0
Canada

Wot it means to have a bona-fide ProgMasterman in your midst

Unread post by Mississippi Blind Child Assburn »

Firstly you puppies should be submissive to the older, prog-wise dog.
I cannot stress this overmuch.

The resident Progmasterman must be shown DEFERENCE. The Progmasterman deserves your respect. This is the key.

When forums become frivolous and...bouncy and unpredictable in their frequency of pliancy towards a Progmasterman, well, Jimmehs, this is not a sound state of affairs.

Prog noobs like yourselves should not be allowed to go through doorways beefwhore the Masterman.
Master man always has first say.
Masterman should NEVER be asked to justify himself.

The submissive position is on your knees beefwhore the masterman.

If a noob oversteps the mark , punishment should be swift and sure - WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE NOOBS NOT DARING TO SHOW THE LEAST SIGN OF OBJECTION.

many noobs enjoy being castigated. The Masterman does them a service in doing so and the dogs...errr, the noobs become secure in the Masterman's warm , benign presence.

Are you prepared to dare even THINK of taking on a ProgMasterman? I should cocoa!
Think of how embarrassing this would be for your fellow noobs to witness your ingratitude. It would be as if it were rubbing off on them!

It is a Prog Masterman's right to beat a noob.

If the Masterman instructs you to jump off a cliff and you refuse to doso, well sirs we have a problem here. This sends im[proper signals to the rest of the pack and soon they will have filthy thoughts of trying for some degree of elevated status. They will become bold.

Becoming bold IS A SIN.

You will obey your Masterman unquestionably.

Excessive barking is not acceptable. Inappropriate.

Know your place.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Wot it means to have a bona-fide ProgMasterman in your midst

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

:character-koolaid: :character-oldtimer: :flags-canada: :obscene-smokingjoint: We are not worthy

Canada

Leutonian prog masterman always comes first.

Canada

Of course wimmens can become Progmastermens - but never Magnus Pikes!

Even so, given a female of prominence and a male in the same forum, the male Progmasterman would , naturally, over-shadow the female.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Why - because most of the men are so fat, or is it the constant willy waving :lol:

Fretless
Netherlands

Unread post by Fretless »

Please wake me up when this thread has finished.

Upstairs:
Vinyl
Pro-Ject 1.2 + Grado Sig Jr + Cambridge Alva Duo
DigiVolumio PC + Kiss DP-500 + Sabaj A20d
NVA: P50sa - Cube2 - SSP - LS6+ Sabaj A10a (x2)
Downstairs:
Vinyl
Logic DM101 + Syrinx LE1 + Grado Sig MCX
DigiDenafrips Ares II + Volumio PC + Cambridge CXC
NVA: P50 - BMU+ Aiyima A07 MAX (x2) + Arcam One
HP: HifiBerry Digi+ PRO + Sabaj A10d
Office:
Allo DigiOne SIG + SMSL M300se + Douk G4 (x2)
Mission 760 + Monolith THX AAA 887
Headphones: German Maestro, Monolith & AQ

Quarknosis

Unread post by Quarknosis »

Mississippi Blind Child Assburn wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 am Firstly you puppies should be submissive to the older, prog-wise dog.
I cannot stress this overmuch.

The resident Progmasterman must be shown DEFERENCE. The Progmasterman deserves your respect. This is the key.

When forums become frivolous and...bouncy and unpredictable in their frequency of pliancy towards a Progmasterman, well, Jimmehs, this is not a sound state of affairs.

Prog noobs like yourselves should not be allowed to go through doorways beefwhore the Masterman.
Master man always has first say.
Masterman should NEVER be asked to justify himself.

The submissive position is on your knees beefwhore the masterman.

If a noob oversteps the mark , punishment should be swift and sure - WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE NOOBS NOT DARING TO SHOW THE LEAST SIGN OF OBJECTION.

many noobs enjoy being castigated. The Masterman does them a service in doing so and the dogs...errr, the noobs become secure in the Masterman's warm , benign presence.

Are you prepared to dare even THINK of taking on a ProgMasterman? I should cocoa!
Think of how embarrassing this would be for your fellow noobs to witness your ingratitude. It would be as if it were rubbing off on them!

It is a Prog Masterman's right to beat a noob.

If the Masterman instructs you to jump off a cliff and you refuse to doso, well sirs we have a problem here. This sends im[proper signals to the rest of the pack and soon they will have filthy thoughts of trying for some degree of elevated status. They will become bold.

Becoming bold IS A SIN.

You will obey your Masterman unquestionably.

Excessive barking is not acceptable. Inappropriate.

Know your place.
OK, I'll bite.

I will not show deference to you, you have no information or opinion that I have any interest in. In my opinion you are just cluttering the forum up with nonsense. Others might find your ramblings amusing but I just find it a waste of time.
Main System. Amp - Luxman LV-120, CD - Pioneer PDX505 & Hitachi DA 401. Turntable - Trio KD-2055/Denon DL-110 & Ortofon VMS20E. Cassette Deck - JVC KD A55. Speakers - Arcam Alpha connected with NVA LS3.

Headphone System - Little Dot Mkiii headphone amp, various vintage CD players into NVA P50 with Sennheiser HD600 and Beyer DT 880