Doolally audiofool behaviour (this thread specifically attacks you audiofools)

All music posts here please.
Mississippi Blind Child Assburn
Has thanked: 0
Canada

Re: Doolally audiofool behaviour (this thread specifically attacks you audiofools)

Unread post by Mississippi Blind Child Assburn »

Image :clap:

I agree!

Blind Chile is just a humble chile living under corrugated iron on the mud-banks of the Mississippi. I rarely reconcile myself to swagger, but I must say that that post is entirely of my making. Every last word.
Yes sir.

Mississippi Blind Child Assburn
Canada

Re: Doolally audiofool behaviour (this thread specifically attacks you audiofools)

Unread post by Mississippi Blind Child Assburn »

Chunk McDaniel wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:46 pm Try it with a Geordie accent it makes it a bit easier.

You are close there,son.

Tis mainly Yorks and Brummie, but two-three Cockners thrown in.

karatestu
Great Britain

Unread post by karatestu »

I am going to stop posting now Missy as your post highlighted everything that is wrong with me. Thanks - i really mean it.
DIY FREE ZONE

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Nobody is perfect.

Fearless Fosdick
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Fearless Fosdick »

I am a new-bee on this forum, I have had the opportunity of running into, and butting horns with Blind Child before.

He is a very intelligent fellow, who seems unfortunately to post mostly in Gibberish. If you have the inclination to wade through his rather confused ramblings he is a very amusing fellow.

This difficulty he has in communicating in an intelligible manner is IMHO, simply the result of years of exposure to Prog.

Perhaps if he were to change his music tastes and listen to some Gershwin, Porter, Baracah, or any of the other masters of intelligent lyrics and timeless music, the fog might just be lifted from his brain. He would then realise that it is possible to tell a story in a medley that everyone can, remember, whistle and relate to. This will give him some idea that it is possible to be coherent, and still enjoy music.

So Blind Child dump to Dreadful Prog there is a cure to your malady.
If you feel the above suggestions might just be beyond your understanding (in your present state), you might care to start with something more recent.
Carole King, and Janis Ian for example would be a good place to start. If you are realy serious about getting well again, some good Country Music will also do the trick. Hank Williams, Sr. would be an excellent starting point.

;)
I made a killing on Wall Street a few years ago I shot my broker.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

This above is ad hominem, I have allowed it as his writing style obviously has a link to it, but I want no more of this nor is it being replied to. It is personal content like this that causes conflict so we avoid it, discuss the subject not the poster. You are new here but it is important to remember if it gentle piss take we allow it, if it is genuine criticism and a way to get at a person and get it published we will remove it.