The Blind Chile scores VINYL ccccrrrraaaaccckkkk

All music posts here please.
Mississippi Blind Child Assburn
Has thanked: 0
Canada

Re: The Blind Chile scores VINYL ccccrrrraaaaccckkkk

Unread post by Mississippi Blind Child Assburn »

gots:

CLEARLIGHT - SAME not the French prog band, but the US psych. One of the best!

MYSTIC ASTROLOGIC CRYSTAL BAND - SAME great US popsike

IKARUS - NACHTFLUG 2lp set, not the West German heavy band but the East German folky band bit like Ougenweide (but that means nuffink to dummies like you)

DEEP PURPLE - ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA ALBERT HALL absolute mint UK press, suckers!

passed on these:

FERMATA - WHITE PLANET
QUEEN'S NECTARINE MACHINE - SAME
SBB- 3
JEREMY STEIG
RAMATAM-SAME
MESSAGE - SYNAPSE

Canada

Got:

IL VOLO - ESSERE O NON ESSERE (2nd and best lp of Italian instrumental pwogfusion)

RARE BIRD - AS YOUR MIND FLIES (alternate North American press cover, muckers)

COLOSSEUM - DAUGHTER OF TIME Orig UK VERTIGO with vertigo swirl inner sleeve wot you never see! Suck on that!

VOLKER KREIGEL - SPECTRUM great MPS Germany fusion with one sitar track

TRIUMVERAT - SPARTACUS orig-orig (with embossed letters)

STEEL RIVER -WEIGHIN' HEAVY strong first lp -second sucks - of Canadian hard-on

Karnevil9
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Karnevil9 »

UK Rare bird cover is well best.. The best sounding pressing of this ive had was a German pressing on White Philips label.

Canada

Today:

Phluppph- same good rare US psych

UFO - live electric ballroom atlanta Nov '74 (early, when Schenker was still on guitar, not the later shit)

BLODWYN PIG - RADIO SESSIOND '69-'74 2lp set

MATADORS - SAME hungarian Beatles/Shadows, '68 and in perfick nick, laminated with backflaps, old blue Supraphon label

Suck on that, Jimmehs.

Canada

Oh man.
When you sees wot crack I gots terday, you will HAVE to suck me off. That is not conjecture - tis fact.

PHOENIX - FIRST LP
-CANTOFABULE (2lp concept)
Of course they are reissue vinyl - origionals go for $400.
Let me gib yews an educayshun in this Romanian group: back then communist cocksuckers did not allow r&roll in the country and lyrics to anything were scrutenized. You could only sing about Romanian culture. So Phoenix got wise and focused on Romanian folklore and slyly merged the folk instruments/folk tunes into the electric rock

PROGRESSIV TM - DREPTUL DEP A VISA oh yeah another '72 Romanian heavy prog hitter. reissue of course

COLOSSEUM - VALENTINE SUITE orig Vertigo with vertigo inner sleeve that alone is worth a millon! Holy Jesusfucktard!

Now here is some HEAVY prog info that only a Progmasterman can muster: There exists a North American-only press with identical fron cover but its titled "Grass is Greener" in stead of Valentine Suite. Its worth seeking since ,for the most part its alernate takes of Valentine Suite tracks, plus two non-lp tracks that are very good "Lost Angeles" and "Bolero"! Bet you never knew that.

LOCOMOTIV - RINGASAD AL ME GAD the second hungarian Deep Purplish lp (wot I towd youse about beefwhore. No I got a minto copy!)

KIS RAKFOGO - SAME '82 Hungary (I towd youse about this also, now I gots it. No sure wot to expect - supposed to be good folkyfusion.)

No drooling over the records now! :naughty:

Karnevil9

'The Grass Is Greener' is different to Valentine..

Karnevil9

Look what Karns picked up this afters £200, Its got some loud hissing on output but thats no prob just wants a service..

Omni Mk.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1X0o9Ozwo

Karnevil9

For Missy. One of the greatest Synth sleepers of all time. 'PolyKobol 2' Karns would give anything for an original RSF 'Kobol' with Expander module.. No chance tho only maybe a couple hundred made..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNJqjKkWEE

kellerist
Hungary

Unread post by kellerist »

KIS RAKFOGO - SAME '82 Hungary (I towd youse about this also, now I gots it. No sure wot to expect - supposed to be good folkyfusion.)

Rákfogó (Szakcsi Lakatos Béla, Babos Gyula) was a fusion jazz band in early 70s, had big influence on Hungarian jazz, but was a short project, only a few radio recordings exist. The Kis Rákfogó was named as a tribute to Rákfogó (means little Rákfogó). Founded by young Gipsy jazz musicians, maybe the most famous is Tony Lakatos (Lakatos Antal on your cover). Hope you will find it good folkyfusion.

Canada

Karns: how you rate the first SKIN ALLEY lp? (I got a chance to score) I read its proto.

Only know the third lp, "Two Quid Deal" . That's where they went towards straight rock.