Defending your home.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Defending your home.

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Of course it does. But does that mean because they haven't got something and want it they have "unequal society" right to take from someone rich enough to have it.

Many things have been tried, how about overtax the rich and give it to the poor so they no longer need to be burglars - yer that will stop it wont it.

The best burglars I have ever seen are my garden squirrels, stealing each others food stashes, stealing for me if I leave a window open. It strikes me we are fighting yet another genetic imperative that we suppress - normally.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

The burglar / dead man was a traveller, well what a surprise :roll:

They are trained in it from kids, that and fighting. We should deal with this anti social bunch once and for all, they are over 90% not cultural Gypsies anymore, most Romany have settled and some are very rich from scrap, most are now Irish Tinkers or people who are too lazy to work and want to be criminals who join them.

There is / was a site for them up near Potton in South Cambs in the 90's when I lived up there where the police were scared to go unless with armed officers. Shotguns were rife and even army weapons, mostly used on each other to create the hierarchy amoungst the families.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

BTW almost certainly they will try to kill the burgled man, it is part of their ethos, and eye for an eye.

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

It seems that the scrote, soon to be pushing up dasies, was just the tip of the iceberg. A very sad situation in what is supposed to be a civilised country.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

kimangelis
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

Hello Mr.Hincapie.

It wasn't specifically about you, and thank you for your kind reply. As you I was in the military in my late youth and spent some very uncomfortable time in N.Ireland in the late-70's, where I had difficulty in understanding why X and Y were so interested in maiming and killing each other.

I simply view human life as very precious. Even in its worse incarnations life is still precious, especially if that life is responsible for another (but clearly no respecter of life in general). A daughter lost her father and although he was a complete shit, he was her father and she is worse off for her loss.

I respect your views and thank you for explaining them.
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

CN211276 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:25 am It seems that the scrote, soon to be pushing up dasies, was just the tip of the iceberg. A very sad situation in what is supposed to be a civilised country.
Part of what makes a civilised country is how you treat those who have had a less fortunate upbringing...
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Their upbringing is their decision, they operate under a sick code of conduct where theft is considered work and to be applauded, and avoiding any outside influence on their *so called* culture which in reality doesn't exist it is just a criminal using the state taking anything they can culture. The scrotes should be forced by the law to comply with our laws not pussy footed around with as happens now, we even have programs on TV so we can laugh at them, which just encourages their behaviour.

Get rid of them or control them and petty / violent crime goes down IMO by 50%.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Their upbringing is the decision of their parents ...we are all born the same.

If we want to get them off the treadmill of violence and crime then we need to offer a path to a 'better' life that still respects their traditions. It matters not if we think those traditions are 'so called'. Traditions are reality if we believe them to be so.

In the meantime, yes, enforce the law impartially without fear or favour.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

They are so called because they don't belong to the Romany tradition which is a culture and is even embedded in their original religion, which is still there even though they are mostly Catholic converts. It is against their religion to work for money, begging or stealing is their way. New people mostly Tinkers from Ireland came here and joined in with the real Gypsies to create the traveller community (though they little mixed). The Romany (Didicoy) branch has largely settled, but still like periods out on the road living off the land in their beautiful traditional caravans, that I understand to a degree.

The real sad sickos are the lowest slugs of English society who have used the excuse of them to join in.

It is I, Leclerc

Unread post by It is I, Leclerc »

We have sizable and varied Romany community near to me, settled and transient both. The term Didicoy here means the exact opposite of what it seems to where you are. Here a Didicoy is a traveller with no Romany blood, or at best mixed blood. They've been around for more than a century and cause no more bother than anyone else. Having said that they are quite intolerant of itinerant tinkers who tend to avoid the area mostly.
We live in a time of liberalism and tolerance but such things are like a pendulum and looking at the world now it looks like it may well be starting to move back the other way. C'est la vie.