Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Bigman80
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Unread post by Bigman80 »

Eric Shun wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:32 pm
Bigman80 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:20 pmAnd may I also point out your attempt at insulting me is falling on deaf ears old boy
Given your skewed review of the Hudfderfield bake-off, I think we are all in agreement with that sentiment Biggy :clap: Best get them golden years syringed ;) :dance:
Skewed view in which I rated the NVA highly? maybe you're right. I'll make an appointment.

I love how you have conveniently skirted over every point I made to poke fun at me. Your not capable of defending yourself against my comments because they're true. Enjoy the piss taking.

Eric Shun

Unread post by Eric Shun »

But if you'd taken your Fireybum blinkers off Biggy, you'd have been taken more seriously. You couldn't get home quick enough and post on AoS to tell it like the golden ears had heard it. Then as soon as your pecking order was queried (by independent attendees) the wriggling and backtracking stared, finishing off with bake-offs suddenly not being the place to experience and test new kit. You couldn't make it up! :lol:
"Nobody flounces better, makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody flounces half as good as you, BigBottyFlouncy, you're the best"
:clap:

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

Have you noticed how all the Dunn haters tend to all use the same basic vocabulary and writing style.
Makes me wonder how many actual real haters there really are.

These gems tend to pop up with monotonous regularity.

"Dicky boy, nonce, sad bastard, polluter, vile, bile, venom, nutter, pathetic, social cripple, libellous"

I feel an adaption of the bullshit bingo game coming on. Spot the Dunn hater cliché would be a good game.
You never know, it might make the boring oh so predictable :Bllocks: these people continue to post, a smidge more interesting to read.
Last edited by SteveTheShadow on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Again Bigman, more non sensical bollocks, I make no sense of anything in that post that makes it able to me to reply to. I am not *trying* to shut you up, I am advising you, because at the moment you are making an eeediot of yourself with your posting. Note I am taking about your posting, not you!

The forums suffer from a big problem of semi literate people who *think* they know something, but in reality know next to nothing, some of them even try to sell products sadly and just give the rest of us a bad name. Again I will advice you, stop modifying as you know feck all about what you are doing, or how things are changed, or what is important and what is flim flam. There are some very experienced people here who are just laughing at you, and those with your level of experience, are trying to learn and understand more, but are not shooting their mouth off and making fools of themselves, often they ask, often they state experience, often talk about directions they want to *explore*, but none of them behave like you, hence why you get the piss taken out of you.

Bigman80

Eric Shun wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:14 pm But if you'd taken your Fireybum blinkers off Biggy, you'd have been taken more seriously. You couldn't get home quick enough and post on AoS to tell it like the golden ears had heard it. Then as soon as your pecking order was queried (by independent attendees) the wriggling and backtracking stared, finishing off with bake-offs suddenly not being the place to experience and test new kit. You couldn't make it up! :lol:
And another post ignoring my earlier post. Diverting attention away from the points I've made.

Can you point out anywhere that I have said the bakeoff wasn't valid? Wasn't the best place to hear new kit?

I didn't backtrack at any point and haven't since, I merely tried to add clarification to what I had written as I felt that it didn't reflect what I had tried to say accurately enough. What you and the others here failed to realise is that through my review, two of your members here then wanted to hear the NVA, tried to set up a personal bakeoff too. You talk about blinkers and you are fucking blind.

You want to talk about how quickly I got home and for what reason, well I have a 2yo and a 4 yo who id promised to be home in time to read them a bedtime story. Wanna talk about my commitment to my kids?

Again your post is tainted with opinion rather than fact. Your accusing of me rushing home to publish a lopsided article is libelous. You are accusing me of something you have no evidence to support. The fact is, you and the others here continually prove my argument for me.

Were you at the bakeoff? If not, shut the fuck up about what I heard unless you can attest to it yourself. Which you can't, because you weren't there.

Eric Shun

Unread post by Eric Shun »

I give up Doc. It appears that Biggy is having a Marco moment, so he's all yours :)
"Nobody flounces better, makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody flounces half as good as you, BigBottyFlouncy, you're the best"
:clap:

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

"libellous"
That's one crossed off my card. :lol:
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I can't make sense of anything to discuss, it is all bollocks and rhetoric. I wish DQ had his full brain on he would take the guy apart. I think we can sensibly ignore him.

joe

Unread post by joe »

To be fair, 99% of all forum discussions are bollocks and rhetoric, with a generous helping of handbags at dawn.

Bigman80

Hahaha ignore me.

Relying on DQ to defend your behaviour. Pathetic.