God help America

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
antonio66
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: God help America

Unread post by antonio66 »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Clinton won the popular vote 59 mill and 300,000 to 59 mill and 150,000, twas the number of seats per state what did her .
God that was close! Thanks for the info DQ

ArseHats

Unread post by ArseHats »

Lindsayt wrote:Good job: Opinion Pollsters. :ugeek:

Again. :violin:
In fairness, the pollsters data is skewed by the issue that some people are somewhat reluctant to report that they intend to vote for sex-pesting fascist, and then by potentially having to answer difficult questions about their effective support for his nastier policies.
Tho may be the pollsters could do something about it and work out an algorithm for compensting for human shame / cowardice.
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

Neilardo

Unread post by Neilardo »

Jammy......... Hello Jammy....... :epop:
Where the hell is he? I think we could all do with a dose of "told you so" in Jammys inimitable style. :mrgreen:
Just hope the winnings on what must've been great odds aren't doing his liver too much damage :guiness; :guiness; .
Technic SL-P1200ASC>>SSP>>P50sa>>SSP>>A80>>LS6>>Royd Prior>>> and on the whole very pleased about it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

He is on a one week enforced holiday for being a naughty boy :mrgreen: he comes back next Sunday.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

I thinking the solution to Trump is a grassy knoll. Ironic since he is so in favour of guns. Perhaps mass protest will kick those jerks in the Republican party (who were against him in the election) to block some of his crazy ideas.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Trump likes us Brits and wants to do trade deals with us, unlike Obama spouting what Cameron told him to say when he visited pre Brexit ('Back of the queue, rather than back of the line as Americans would say). Might that actually help this country?
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

No matter what excuses you make for them, sub human disgusting arses are sub human disgusting arse - full stop. and should be treated as such. You have bent to Marco and now you propose we should bend to Trump - do you see the pattern.

Those that have to, have to form the best relationship they can as they both have power, one over a piddly forum, the other over the most powerful nation. In both case I would not shake their hand or want to stay in the same room with them unless I had to.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Trump said the things he calculated would get him elected. He saw a 'gap in the market' and went for it. Now he will do the things that suit him. In particular, that means tax reforms and relaxing of co2 reduction targets, reduction in welfare and repeal of Obamacare. The savings from the last two will help pay for the first two. Narcissism meets pragmatism, self-interest and a complete freedom from such hindrances as principles or facts...depressing times.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:Trump likes us Brits and wants to do trade deals with us, unlike Obama spouting what Cameron told him to say when he visited pre Brexit ('Back of the queue, rather than back of the line as Americans would say). Might that actually help this country?
Trump has golf courses in Scotland so it's good business not to screw us. He didn't get Brexit plus and I doubt he understands Brexit or the UK. Difference is Brexit got a voting majority but his victory was on less votes than Clinton got. Whole legitimacy of the US political system is now thrown into doubt. I see a repeat of the late 60s judging by the protests so far.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Classicrock wrote:
_D_S_J_R_ wrote:Trump likes us Brits and wants to do trade deals with us, unlike Obama spouting what Cameron told him to say when he visited pre Brexit ('Back of the queue, rather than back of the line as Americans would say). Might that actually help this country?
Trump has golf courses in Scotland so it's good business not to screw us. He didn't get Brexit plus and I doubt he understands Brexit or the UK. Difference is Brexit got a voting majority but his victory was on less votes than Clinton got. Whole legitimacy of the US political system is now thrown into doubt. I see a repeat of the late 60s judging by the protests so far.
In Britain, a party has lost the 'popular vote' but won the most seats at 4 elections - 1874, 1929, 1959 & 1974
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/