AVI vs...? bake off anyone?

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Neilwootton
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AVI vs...? bake off anyone?

Unread post by Neilwootton »

I'm done with this knob scratch, whistle your garbled nonsense into the wind you'll get no more response from me.
:hbs:

darius-lpv

Unread post by darius-lpv »

Neilwootton wrote:Again retard, read the post, Richard stated he used a temporary grill, NOT A TEMPORARY DENTED GRILL ! he stated that was done AFTER they left him. Clear enough ? Get it ? Dented after they left him ! Understand ? AFTER ! I'll smoke signal it if you still don't get it.
What a cock ! FFS :twisted: hilarious really.
you like to jump straight away to conclusions hey?
did he tell you it was dented or not?
I think you broke it all.
save some money and get tesco soundbar or panasonic big bass boom
box.. it will sound the same.

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

At first I really thought Darius was genuine but the more this goes on the more I think he has an agenda. It's a shame really as I was looking forward to the bake off and a chance to hear the AVi speakers.

A question for Darius. Would you be willing to travel to a bake off near Manchester and bring your speakers?
Squeezebox Touch - Cambridge Audio Azur (pre) - Mycetias 250A Power Amp - Mycetias V2 Speakers

darius-lpv

jimbob wrote:At first I really thought Darius was genuine but the more this goes on the more I think he has an agenda. It's a shame really as I was looking forward to the bake off and a chance to hear the AVi speakers.

A question for Darius. Would you be willing to travel to a bake off near Manchester and bring your speakers?
what makes you think I have an agenda? I dont like the cubes and that it. some here couldnt accept it and started abusive and vicious language.. I just reply.
and to answer your question: yes

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The proof of an agenda is the post you have recently made at the AVi forum, nobody here now doubts that.

Also your back tracking on the bake-off with Lyndsay is proof someone has got at you - I wonder who :think:

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

I think that because there is a lack of balance to your review. It's negative from start to finish to the point of seeming like it was written with an agenda. I'm pretty sure I could listen to any system and find something positive to say about aspects of it, even if the negatives outweighed the positives.

I'm going to do my best to arrange a bake off asap and would like you to attend.
Squeezebox Touch - Cambridge Audio Azur (pre) - Mycetias 250A Power Amp - Mycetias V2 Speakers

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I have only done this once before, and it is only done when it is obviously deserved. In this thread the ad hom rule is suspended, emotions, feeling of betrayal and fraud and motives and agendas etc are high, have at it and have fun.

BUT remember only this thread.

darius-lpv

jimbob - because I did not like cubes from start to finish. honestly. no agenda.

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

Well I have no desire to argue about it and would like you to give cubes another chance at the north west bake off. I would also like to hear the AVi speakers.

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

As a side note I think it would be good if cube owners could provide balance to the what hi-fi thread with some positive reviews.