DIY Website

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
selby
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DIY Website

Unread post by selby »

We've moved away from the initial subject matter, sounds like we should start a new thread as it's such an interesting subject.

I've always wondered how in a real world situation a Tai Chi master would manage against a mixed martial artist. I'd like to think the Tai Chi master would control the situation and make the MMA look rather silly but equally I can't work out how anyone can deal with the size/strength and power of some of the MMA's out there. The likes of Ronda Rousey (female champ) is brutal but would her own strength/power simply be used against her.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The point of TC is no physical conflict, if conflict happens you haven't learned. No TC would ever enter competition or into the cage. In China students were specially prepared for such competition in the distant past as a form of promotion, Tian Zhaolin was one of them which is why he was adopted, as the family would never enter family members, too much potential loss of face.

http://www.art-of-energetics.com/New/tian_zhaolin.htm

http://www.art-of-energetics.com/new/Interview.htm

selby
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by selby »

Outside of competition though, I'm intrigued about what would happen if MMA decided to challenge a TC, basically just starting a fight with them.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

They would avoid it, if not able too then what happens would be what happens. These questions show a complete lack of understanding.