LastPass password manager

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

LastPass password manager

Unread post by slinger »

I've just received an email from LastPass telling me "Beginning March 16, 2021, we will be introducing some changes to our LastPass Free experience, including how many device types free users will be able to use LastPass on."

What this boils down to is that as a free user you'll be able to use LastPass on either PCs, (Windoze, macOS, & Linux) Laptops, Windoze tablets, and the LastPass web browser extension (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).

OR

Mobile Devices, iOS and Android phones, Smartwatches, and tablets (iPads, Android tablets).

To use one, or some, from each you'll need a premium (or family) subscription. They're currently running an offer which they claim gives you a year's premium subscription for £22.00 Caveat Emptor. After VAT and other bits it actually amounts to £28.08, but that's still cheaper than the standard price of £31.20 (and probably VAT on top).

I thought I'd mention this as I know a few people use the free version. I've just bitten the bullet and paid for 12 months as I use it on virtually every device I've got, which is a lot. :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

terrybooth
Great Britain

Re: LastPass password manager

Unread post by terrybooth »

I've been using it for some time. Bought the licensed version when that was what you had to do to use it on mobile devices.

I don't begrudge them the little bit I pay annually.
These users thanked the author terrybooth for the post:
slinger (Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm)
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro