IF there's another Brexit referendum...

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Classicrock
Great Britain

Re: IF there's another Brexit referendum...

Unread post by Classicrock »

Only leave options as you can't ask the question twice. I would prefer a poll on the means of death handed out to traitors who don't respect democracy and jew hating momentum supporters. Actually bloody angry that this idea is still running. Probably take 2 years to decide the question. Leaving with no deal would cause less damage to the economy. The result would not carry any respect and conflict just continue for years. Genie is out of the bottle and most people are expecting to leave whichever way they voted, except the EU ass lickers.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Firebug1
Finland

Unread post by Firebug1 »

Is there somekind of time table for this brexit? Looking from outside, it just looks that nothing is really going to happen, just endless depate in your parlament...
Rega by Michael Lim\Teac\ASR\NVA\
SA Mantra30\Audeze LCD-2 closed.
...the Gods you worship are steel, at the altar of rock 'n' roll you kneel...

Copperblue

Unread post by Copperblue »

Classicrock wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:07 pm Only leave options as you can't ask the question twice. I would prefer a poll on the means of death handed out to traitors who don't respect democracy and jew hating momentum supporters. Actually bloody angry that this idea is still running. Probably take 2 years to decide the question. Leaving with no deal would cause less damage to the economy. The result would not carry any respect and conflict just continue for years. Genie is out of the bottle and most people are expecting to leave whichever way they voted, except the EU ass lickers.
Most informed economic commentators and analysts actually predict the UK will be worse off for at least 10 years after a no deal Brexit, with a full blown recession. There were many things that were troublesome about that first vote - not least the influence of the GRU funding Aaron Banks and bank rolling Brexit for nefarious reasons.

“Democracy” should include a vote for people aged 16 and above - as it’s their futures at risk not the “I’ve had my EU gravy now let’s bring back the groat.....” pensioner demographic that heavily skewed the vote.
Pink Triangle PT1 / Funk FXR2 / AT33PTG mk2 / Graham Slee Reflex C / NVA P50SA & NVA A70mk2 / Audio Note AX2 / Auralic Aries Mini / Oppo 103 / NVA LS5 & SSC’s

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Copperblue wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 pm
Classicrock wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:07 pm Only leave options as you can't ask the question twice. I would prefer a poll on the means of death handed out to traitors who don't respect democracy and jew hating momentum supporters. Actually bloody angry that this idea is still running. Probably take 2 years to decide the question. Leaving with no deal would cause less damage to the economy. The result would not carry any respect and conflict just continue for years. Genie is out of the bottle and most people are expecting to leave whichever way they voted, except the EU ass lickers.
Most informed economic commentators and analysts actually predict the UK will be worse off for at least 10 years after a no deal Brexit, with a full blown recession. There were many things that were troublesome about that first vote - not least the influence of the GRU funding Aaron Banks and bank rolling Brexit for nefarious reasons.

“Democracy” should include a vote for people aged 16 and above - as it’s their futures at risk not the “I’ve had my EU gravy now let’s bring back the groat.....” pensioner demographic that heavily skewed the vote.
Aaron Banks had F all effect on the vote and that part of the campaign was virtually invisible compared to the official leave campaign led by Boris and co. Most people had made up their minds which way to vote before all the bullshit from both sides started. Again another call to include children in the vote. You can't drink or drive at 16 so why should you be able to vote?
Just another way of hoping the vote changes on grounds all young will vote remain and lots of old people who voted leave have died. The vote was conducted legally and wasn't rigged so is perfectly legitimate and there is no grounds to suggest otherwise. We are back to people who don't like losing not accepting the result. What I am sick of hearing from objectors is the constant suggestion that people who voted leave were too stupid to make a rational decision. Any delay in Brexit will just increase uncertainty. At least no deal is a certainty. Economic forecasts are always wrong and those quoted are based on other factors staying the same. The effects of any disruption have to be offset by changes in government policy regarding tariffs and trade deals negotiated with EU and other countries. Also money saved from EU membership could be pumped into the economy in terms of R&D and grants for emerging industries. Let's face it if there weren't so many idiots in politics a deal would have been agreed by now and they still have the opportunity to vote for a possibly modified deal in a week or two.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

joe
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by joe »

I think any vote would have to be on 'What type of Brexit?' rather than 'Remain or leave?'. But my guess is enough MPs will blink at the risk of a No Deal Brexit and will, however reluctantly, vote for May's deal on 12 March.

Copperblue

Unread post by Copperblue »

Classicrock wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:15 am

Aaron Banks had F all effect on the vote and that part of the campaign was virtually invisible compared to the official leave campaign led by Boris and co. Most people had made up their minds which way to vote before all the bullshit from both sides started. Again another call to include children in the vote. You can't drink or drive at 16 so why should you be able to vote?
Just another way of hoping the vote changes on grounds all young will vote remain and lots of old people who voted leave have died. The vote was conducted legally and wasn't rigged so is perfectly legitimate and there is no grounds to suggest otherwise. We are back to people who don't like losing not accepting the result. What I am sick of hearing from objectors is the constant suggestion that people who voted leave were too stupid to make a rational decision. Any delay in Brexit will just increase uncertainty. At least no deal is a certainty. Economic forecasts are always wrong and those quoted are based on other factors staying the same. The effects of any disruption have to be offset by changes in government policy regarding tariffs and trade deals negotiated with EU and other countries. Also money saved from EU membership could be pumped into the economy in terms of R&D and grants for emerging industries. Let's face it if there weren't so many idiots in politics a deal would have been agreed by now and they still have the opportunity to vote for a possibly modified deal in a week or two.
Well this is a subjectivist forum....and that is your point of view. Pretty much every point raised I would disagree with based on what I have read, researched and experienced first hand with the companies I work with, so there is no real point in debating the points raised.

I would strongly argue that 16 year olds and above should have a vote on this subject for obvious reasons. The future belongs to them and the older generations have not exactly made much progress in things that matter - rather fucked it up in fact judging by our politicians and the rise of intolerance across society
Pink Triangle PT1 / Funk FXR2 / AT33PTG mk2 / Graham Slee Reflex C / NVA P50SA & NVA A70mk2 / Audio Note AX2 / Auralic Aries Mini / Oppo 103 / NVA LS5 & SSC’s

Lurcher300b
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lurcher300b »

Let's face it if there weren't so many idiots in politics we would not have had the referendum in the first place.

karatestu
Great Britain

Unread post by karatestu »

I agree with this.
DIY FREE ZONE

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

Copperblue wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:32 am

Well this is a subjectivist forum....and that is your point of view. Pretty much every point raised I would disagree with based on what I have read, researched and experienced first hand with the companies I work with, so there is no real point in debating the points raised.

I would strongly argue that 16 year olds and above should have a vote on this subject for obvious reasons. The future belongs to them and the older generations have not exactly made much progress in things that matter - rather fucked it up in fact judging by our politicians and the rise of intolerance across society
+1
There should never have been a referendum in the first place. Cameron took a reckless gamble with the nations future because he was scared of losing votes to Ukip. Even if sense prevails and we remain, it has still been costly.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

joe wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 am I think any vote would have to be on 'What type of Brexit?' rather than 'Remain or leave?'. But my guess is enough MPs will blink at the risk of a No Deal Brexit and will, however reluctantly, vote for May's deal on 12 March.
Might be difficult to win the 2nd meaningful vote if the Withdrawal Agreement is not meaningfully different to the first meaningful vote...

...if you see what I mean.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/