Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, asshol

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Chunk McDaniel
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by Chunk McDaniel »

I think you are totally wrong here Richard and are being very nieve in the reading of the situation casual racism ,sexism, ableism or homophobia is wrong always has been but has only recently been acknowledged as being so in the courts. You have backed people who constantly belittle others on this forum and have mostly been here to disrupt and are laughing at us on another forum.
Open your eyes for god sake. Look after your valued members and not some pondlife who are trying to bring down this wonderful forum.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

This is complete :Bllocks: I have admined according to our rules, nothing else was appropriate, I supported no one but the rules and my abhorrence of all forms of censorship and bullying. If you think any different YOU ARE WRONG so keep your opinion to yourself, you have made your point and I am getting exceedingly fed up with having to continuously make my point.

If anyone else want to question my motives, just read this post and the many many many other ones saying the same thing.

Welder
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Welder »

ADMIN EDIT - ok enough, it obviously requires some discipline. Removed due to repetition, questioning admin, and ad hominem - strike applied and you are on the naughty step until you are willing to let it go.
Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

scotty38 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:10 pm I've said it already but go to a football game and call the first black player you see a "F****** W****r" then a bit later say to the same player in a nice friendly manner "How are you doing my N-Word?" and revel in the delight of your feet not touching the floor between the stand and the local nick. Then see how far your explanation gets you in front of the judge on the Monday morning....
I hope you have noticed, HFS is not a football match even though at times the intelligence borders on it. I say again and I am getting serious cross at repeating myself and heads will fall soon, it is all about context.

If any one else wants to threaten me with arrest keep it to yourself I really couldn't give a fuck and am well able and prepared to defend myself anywhere. There are going to be few more forced holidays if this stooopidity carries on.

AND for EVERYONE to see there is an English slang word, even now in the dictionaries spelled N_I_G_G_E_R it is Nothing but a word, how you use it defines it and you, and a lot of you here are defining your racism by your over the top racist interpretation. AND that is the end of it. I accept lots of you may disagree, but my opinion will not be changed, so don't waste your time, if you don't like it leave the forum - full stop.

Jonty2547

Unread post by Jonty2547 »

ADMIN EDIT - removed due to repetition, no strike applied but next time there will be.
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

This for me is a matter of principle I will not tolerate censorship or bullying on this forum.

ArseHats

Unread post by ArseHats »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:15 pmAND for EVERYONE to see there is an English slang word, even now in the dictionaries spelled N_I_G_G_E_R it is Nothing but a word, how you use it defines it and you
How do you use it?
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

EXACTLY!!!

I don't use, I am forced to respond to YOU LOT using it.

Next one gets a holiday.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Thread closed.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

This thread is now breaking our rules, it is creating conflict, which seems to be its purpose from the start by the OP. So to avoid more members being put on the naughty step the thread has been put there.