Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, asshol

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
setting son
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by setting son »

Daniel Quinn wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:56 pm ....... i have tremendous problems with the crimanalisation of speech and thought.
Me too.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

As per all law until it is tested in the courts it is worthless.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

True. But in this instance you will be arrested and charged by the police before its tested.

Not only that youll be challenging the polices interpretation.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

What complete :Bllocks: we don't live in a police state. You are better than this stoooopidity DQ. What has happened.

Daniel Quinn

Whats bollocks.

These are criminal not civil offences.

All law pertaining to hate speech is criminal

It would seem yet again you have underestimated me.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I have not a clue what you are up to apart from mixing and trying to create conflict. Name one event of anyone being arrested for what we are talking about here, your first statement on these new laws made sense, now you are playing games, no one is going to arrest me of HFS. Now pack up or you will be treated the same way as you are trying to do with us. You have always given sensible legal advice now you want to play games with it - pack it up.

Daniel Quinn

As i stated that decision will be made by the police ( following complaint) and the law is ambigious.

If your confident. You dont have to worry.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Ok enough of this stupidity unless you can give examples of this happening then pack it up, repetition rule will apply and strike given.

ArseHats
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ArseHats »

Censorship prevents a person from fully expressing themselves, hence making it more difficult for others to form accurate opinions and judgements about them.
A person can have freedom of speech, but not the right to be imune from the effects on how others view them, of what he chooses to say.
That’s all that’s happened here isn’t it? I don’t see much call for a banning, just a lot of shared free voicing of feelings of discomfort and dislike.
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

scotty38
Kiribati

Unread post by scotty38 »

I've said it already but go to a football game and call the first black player you see a "F****** W****r" then a bit later say to the same player in a nice friendly manner "How are you doing my N-Word?" and revel in the delight of your feet not touching the floor between the stand and the local nick. Then see how far your explanation gets you in front of the judge on the Monday morning....