REQUEST

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

REQUEST

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

:lol: :lol: no I am not about to ask for money :lol: :lol:

Not unless you want NVA gear in exchange for it. I am very happy to finance it with no obligations on member behalf apart from our small number of rules about our discussion quality. If you are entertaining and interesting we even allow a little bending of them - eh! Missi :mrgreen: and Jammy in the past.

Eventually I would like to see the NVA part and the general hi-fi and music parts separate from each other, but we need to be a lot bigger to justify that.

We will continue to be champions of fairness and good forum behaviour and the suppression of other forum egos and pretend gurus, and will never censor discussion of other forums or their members especially if they have banned you or are using their little bit of power to disrupt or hurt you, your opinion here will always be valid. This means me / we are their enemy - I can gladly put up with that as it will be there for all to see.

On the NVA side due to the freedom of this forum and its tradition for telling the truth no matter who hates it or reacts against it means we are largely blocked in being able to promote or talk about NVA, I would ask you to push these boundaries for me if given the chance, the more they succeed to block us the more we become blocked. Also see how important reviews for NVA product from our customers are, we will have no bent rave magazine ads, or reams of ludicrous bullshit marketing to rely on, the only thing we rely on is YOUR EARS. So please publish reviews (good bad or indifferent) here on any new NVA purchases, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your membership and posting contributions, long may it go on for.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: REQUEST

BTW, referring to a comment elsewhere, someone has told me about, absolutely no review ever submitted for NVA has ever been removed or refused to be published here EVERYTHING that is sent is published, anything else said about us is a lie.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

I suggest placing recommendations on Hoffman forum. Plenty of UK and EU members as well as US. I think I got you at least one extra sale of a Phono 2 on there. No ego driven NVA hating ownership on there (unique behaviour to UK forums full of pretty sick people). Membership and activity is massive compared to even Wigwam at it's peak.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Come on you lot stop being lazy, reviews please even if you don't like. Lots of stuff out there now with forum members and no reviews. Just tell us about the music and how it is now better or worse or what have you.

kimangelis
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

Expect my input over the next few days. Thanks.
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

luckyredfish
Great Britain

Unread post by luckyredfish »

Done :)