Docs Chinese PSU

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
montechristo358
Has thanked: 0
Great Britain

Docs Chinese PSU

Unread post by montechristo358 »

I already have 3 of these from Docs supplied link, however it seems the seller no longer does has them.

anyone have a link to an equally rated example thats available at the moment?
Bedroom Rig
PiCorePlayer Squeezebox clone, Allo Boss Dac, NVA AP10H with Stepped Attenuator upgrade and external PSU, Audioquest Nightowl Cans, NVA mini BMU

Office Rig
PicorepLayer Squezeebox clone with HifiBerry DIGI+, NVA SSP Digital, Arcam AV9. NVA SSC, NVA AP10P, NVA LS5, NVA Cubettes, NVA Mini BMU

Kitchen Rig
PicorepLayer Squezeebox clone with HifiBerry DAC+, NVA SSC, NVA P50, Project AMPBox, Sonance Ceiling Speakers

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Re: Docs Chinese PSU

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I think they're all basically the same, but the current ones look slightly different inside to mine, even if they don't sound much different at the end of the day. I've seen the generic one all over eBay and also Amazon at varying prices as well. It's a fun little thing that you don't take seriously until you hear it blind and powered properly- then it surprises. Dismiss it at your peril (IMO obviously).
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...