ADMIN WARNING

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

ADMIN WARNING

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

We have had in the past members (usually the same one) who signs on as two different people and has conversations with himself. Or we get a tag team join up, a Snakeoilaudio forum fav.

Take note as before I will not put up with it and I am getting suspicious, so if this stupidity carries on heads will fall YET AGAIN!! this time permanently. Let us please have a normal forum.

Rectified
Been thanked: 0

Re: ADMIN WARNING

Unread post by Rectified »

Hope thats not aimed at me because i have absolutely nothing what so ever to do with the Eeejits on Snakeoil. Im a one man band these days.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Good stay that way. Rudi has just tried to join with the name banrectified and email youknowheisaloony@gmail.com or some such, just binned it. There have been periods of time you have been a good and productive forum member, you just came IMO too much under the influence of Marco and especially Rudi who are the real nutters. So just keep you nutty tendencies under control and lets have lots of Mr Good Fun and Knowledgeable Andre

Rectified

Yeh he will cos he will have seen me on here. He did the same on TAS a couple weeks ago.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

He follows people around trying to haunt them, he had about 10 goes at it at Audio Talk about me.

The guy is just best ignored as best you can. He is frustrated as he has lost his influence and his ability to disrupt.

Rectified

Dont worry you wont hear nothing after 8:00pm. up at the crack of dawn cuddled up in bed for 8:00pm in true OAP fashion :lol: