Brexit

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Engypoos
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brexit

Unread post by Engypoos »

Wrong .
Diesel is ace for cars.
58 MPG on average and that's a BMW MSPORT 3 series.
Compare it with me mates petrol version at 30 MPG. Now really...without the government bullshit which is now being doubted but it cant go back on......which is churning out the most shit ?
It's already been admitted that anyone doing the normal 12,000 to 15,000 miles per annum would be best served by a diesel motor.
Blame VW . If they hadn't been crooks it would never have blown up like it has.
Oh I forgot though...electricity is absolutely free and pollution less ain't it ?
Grows on trees electricity eh?
Batteries however ....are one of the nastiest things in the world to make and dispose of. Dint they tell you that ? No they forget to mention it don't they ?

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

Well of course you are untitled to your opinion. I have reluctantly driven many and varied diesels over my working carer and none have impressed me, but of course there are drivers and some drivers like the economy like yourself, but some like me enjoy the experience of driving and sorry to say they don't do it for me.

Though to be fair my mate's Audi A7 Sportback is a nice car. But to my mind the only good sounding diesel is a single cylinder Petter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AgA5Tq_4tk

Alfi
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

Engypoos
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Engypoos »

If agree about the response and sound etc of petrol being better. But that doesn't make a diesel car a bad thing does it ?
I'm very dubious about these studies and surveys etc. Too many vested interests involved.
Let's face it.... If we're going to be all electric in the next 20 years we're not exactly getting on with it are we ?
I still don't know what a plug in car charger looks like.
And oh course a few years back diesel was pushed on is just like electric is being now.
I trust no one where money and politrics is concerned .

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

I wonder if Coherent Systems will be selling chyro treated rhodium plated charger plugs with earthing box? Makes your electric car sound smoother with more dynamic acceleration! :lol:
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)