Life's little pleasures

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
karatestu
Great Britain

Life's little pleasures

Unread post by karatestu »

Its good to be alive, oh yes.

Went to a beer festival at an old peoples home yesterday. Just up the road from me in a woodland with large pond. Some of the inmates came out to watch the bands and sample some ale.

What made me laugh was some of the tunes played - knocking on heavens door seemed quite suitable. :grin: :grin:

Anyway, the beer was delicious, so much so i had to have another and another and another.................

Got completely wankered :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :-? :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :Bllocks: :Bllocks: and fell off my bike twice on the mile ride home Life is good. Missed my kids though.
DIY FREE ZONE

wiicrackpot
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Life's little pleasures

Unread post by wiicrackpot »

karatestu wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 am Its good to be alive, oh yes.

Went to a beer festival at an old peoples home yesterday. Just up the road from me in a woodland with large pond. Some of the inmates came out to watch the bands and sample some ale.

What made me laugh was some of the tunes played - knocking on heavens door seemed quite suitable. :grin: :grin:

Anyway, the beer was delicious, so much so i had to have another and another and another.................

Got completely wankered :guiness;
Cool care home, 8-) nothing better than waiting at heavens door getting bloatered with 'sweetheart stout',
PM the number, i am registering now. :grin:
Frank...made me do it.

CycleCoach
EUROPEAN_UNION

Re: Life's little pleasures

Unread post by CycleCoach »

Stairway to Heaven, would be a good one!
I think I might be in the HiFi trade.
I am not currently seeking treatment for this.
Current System: Linn LP12 Lingo Ekos Troika, NVA PHONO2 with BBPSU, NVA AP20 (White), Quad ESL 57s &/or NVA Cube3s (White)