The Narrative Response .

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Narrative Response .

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

DQ my understanding is based on reading it cover to cover, and if you seriously think it hasn't been messed with just compare Shia with Sunni. There are basic themes within the book that create the brainwash for all Muslims, the extent to which they apply them too their lives is the difference. They are scared stiff as more and more of their children and potential religious warriors are adopting western ways, so the extremes are in perpetual anger with themselves and others. There is far more Muslim on Muslim violence than Muslim on Kafir.

ArseHats
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ArseHats »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Your under standing of the koran doc is nuave . The koran is not a transparnet book and it as not undergone the revision's the bible as. One of the things about the Koran unlike the bible is Muslims do not have an overall leader . Interpretation is down to individual Iman's and Muslims take there lead from the I'man they belong to. Thus there are many competing I'man's all preaching a variaton on a theme. Thus whilst a Catholic or c of e is a uniform religion a Muslim's are not uniform. It is in this way that a fundamental interpretation can arise.

This applies to many aspects of the religion for instance this Saturday a variety of spiritual leaders will be deciding if ede falls on Sunday or Monday and it will differ from community .
I wonder how much further it's possible to take this. Maybe for most humans, under most conditions, religion (or any ethical code, including secular ones) actually acts as a pacifying influence on human nature. Certainly most people alive today who have read and follow the Koran have never killed anyone (almost all of them, in fact). A case in point: I heard the Imam of one the Mosques effected this morning (and here I'm assuming he's read the Koran a bit, and has been somewhat effected by it) speaking of how he protected the terrorist driver of the van from some of those present who (understandably) wanted to give the guy a good hiding.
At the same time, I don't doubt that for some personality types, and under certain conditions, religion (or any group ideology, including secular ones) colludes with darker corners of human nature*.
I'm utterly atheist BTW.

[*Edit - which is hardly surprising, as the darker corners of human nature are the only places that the darker parts of ideologies and religions can come from. Without human nature, there would be no ideologies or religion. From an atheist POV anyway.]
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

.[/quote]
Why aren't the Welsh community doing more to identify extremists like this...? When are the swarms of Welsh people flooding over our boarder going to halted...? [./quote]
:Bllocks:
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Lindy cat 6 US ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

ArseHats
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ArseHats »

CN211276 wrote:.
Why aren't the Welsh community doing more to identify extremists like this...? When are the swarms of Welsh people flooding over our boarder going to halted...? [./quote]
:Bllocks:[/quote]

Absolutely.
I suppose I was hoping that people might exchange the word "Welsh" for "Muslim", and see how that felt.
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

CN211276 wrote:When are the swarms of Welsh people flooding over our boarder going to halted...?
The next time there's an accident on the Eastbound Severn bridge.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:DQ my understanding is based on reading it cover to cover, and if you seriously think it hasn't been messed with just compare Shia with Sunni. There are basic themes within the book that create the brainwash for all Muslims, the extent to which they apply them too their lives is the difference. They are scared stiff as more and more of their children and potential religious warriors are adopting western ways, so the extremes are in perpetual anger with themselves and others. There is far more Muslim on Muslim violence than Muslim on Kafir.
You cannot understand the Koran by reading it , it is not a transparent text , it is a guide , it references other texts and scriptures , it presumes a detailed background knowledge , it is why muslims spend years interpreting it and Iman's and spiritual leaders determine its interpretation to the relevant community .

You are making the mistake of assuming your interpretation of it is THE interpretation .
Last edited by Daniel Quinn on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

antonio66 wrote:As a British white man I shoulder no blame or responsibility for what someone with mental issues does.
In the light of what has been happening recently this came as no surprise. What has shocked me is that the nutter is from a nice part of Cardiff, about half a mile from me.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Lindy cat 6 US ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Daniel Quinn

I see Tommy Robinson on ITV was attempting to tell the world his individual interpretation of the Quarn was gospel .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

There are about 900k Hindus in the UK. There are about 500k Sikhs in the uk. There are 2.8m Muslims, 5% of the population. Since when do you hear of Hindu problems, next to none, very nice people. You get the occasional Sikh problem but acceptable knowing their history. With Muslims we have constant problems, social, cultural, religious, criminal, sexual, drug abuse, they are a seriously sick society of people. They demand different laws, they demand a different capitalism, they demand they demand they dema......................................................etc

So what is the difference, genetically they are the same people, they live in the same lands, they both love cricket, they eat similar spicy and delicious food (though Hindu mostly vegetarian). The difference is a religion that brainwashes the Muslims from birth.

Daniel Quinn

How many Sikh and Hindus have we blown up recently in misguided foreign wars .