Formula 1

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
zebbo
Great Britain

Re: Formula 1

Unread post by zebbo »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Football as many faults , but the quality of the spectacle is better than ever . The speed, rhythm and precision of premier league football is breath-taking .
It's very existence being one of them.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Much like HiFi dealers Zebbo it exists because there is a demand , I am sure a nice man like you would not inflict his preferences upon others ;)

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

You're bloody right I would, ban the whole shebang and all the overpaid tosspots in it.
I've always despised football, even though I was ok at it when a kid being in the school team. I just hate the way it turns people into complete knobs. There is a park not far from where I live and there are often kids tournaments being played. The parents are a bloody disgrace, (I won't even touch on the driving to and from said tournaments), and the language from the ball kickers is foul, but somehow it's all ok because that's just football innit.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol: