HFS gone to sleep

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

HFS gone to sleep

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The last thing I want is posts for post sake, like AoS three words daily, but we have really gone into snooze mode.

I could post loads of things about product, design, this industry, its history, but I dominate enough of its posting volume. I suppose it could just become a nva forum but that would be a waste. Even Jammy getting drunk :shock: would be preferable to going comatose.

Fretless
Netherlands

Re: HFS gone to sleep

Unread post by Fretless »

I'm still waiting for the Visaton tweeters to arrive, been on order for weeks now - when I can get those installed in the Cubes I'll have something to comment on.

Into a busy work period here with a stack of translations to get done, alongside the normal daily duties. And I have done my back in changing a flat tyre. Maybe I can find room to do a comparison on a couple of digital coax cables - and I have a stack of new CD's to get enthusiastic about.

The world is waiting for Ash's Cubette review - and NEBO. :grin:

Upstairs:
Vinyl
Pro-Ject 1.2 + Grado Sig Jr + Cambridge Alva Duo
DigiVolumio PC + Kiss DP-500 + Sabaj A20d
NVA: P50sa - Cube2 - SSP - LS6+ Sabaj A10a (x2)
Downstairs:
Vinyl
Logic DM101 + Syrinx LE1 + Grado Sig MCX
DigiDenafrips Ares II + Volumio PC + Cambridge CXC
NVA: P50 - BMU+ Aiyima A07 MAX (x2) + Arcam One
HP: HifiBerry Digi+ PRO + Sabaj A10d
Office:
Allo DigiOne SIG + SMSL M300se + Douk G4 (x2)
Mission 760 + Monolith THX AAA 887
Headphones: German Maestro, Monolith & AQ

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I am astonished at how nice Ash's Cubettes look compared with my black efforts.

AshM750.
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AshM750. »

I will be reviewing soon I promise, I just wish i had more time to listen at the mo, im so busy.

I am happy to give advice on the finish Doc if you want to do it yourself for other customers?

As for what you were saying Doc, this forum is perfect as it is, please do not change it!!! As for jammys drunkin posts the forum would not be the same without him!!!! :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I can't put up a shelf without it falling down. The only thing I can do is Hi-Fi and according to my wife be irritating :mrgreen: Acrylic is perfect I don't have to do anything, but get Nadia to clean it after I finished putting stuff inside it :roll:

AshM750.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I can't put up a shelf without it falling down. The only thing I can do is Hi-Fi and according to my wife be irritating :mrgreen: Acrylic is perfect I don't have to do anything, but get Nadia to clean it after I finished putting stuff inside it :roll:
Get Nadia to do the finishing then. ;)

If not im happy to do it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Not enough time and she doesn't want to. I supply them black with my duff spray painting for £300 or plain wood to use as is or finish yourself for £250, as the extra £50 is for my time doing it. That is ME done and dusted. IF YOU wish to offer to potential customers doing a good wood finish for £50 then be my guest, and Nadia is saying she wants a pair with an AP20 in the living room off my spare Eclipse CD101, so you will probably get a pair from me to do for personal use. Dark Oak.

AshM750.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Nadia is saying she wants a pair with an AP20 in the living room off my spare Eclipse CD101, so you will probably get a pair from me to do for personal use. Dark Oak.
No problem Doc, id be happy to assist. :grin: