European Migrant Crisis

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Alfi
Wales

Re: European Migrant Crisis

Unread post by Alfi »

Same here! No seriously we've met him and chatted to him at some length regarding his drive and passion for freeing Britain from the tyranny that is the EU. He works damned hard for his beliefs and hopes for our country. We should commend him.

Alfi
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You are going to get a strong right wing, self interest, prejudiced swing in all EU countries, it is human nature to react and dangerous as its momentum has to be controlled. Just let it be a natural "Yang" come out as balance to the non working "Yin". Forces will try to use it to make it permanent which can only happen by force as in the 1920s and 30s, we will need to watch for that but the rest of it has to happen, natural process of trying to get back to balance.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

You should try living down here, when you're partner leaves work at 5PM and can't get home until gone 7 because the twats have stopped the trains again and everything is backed up! Effing vermin!
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I defy anyone to find me a "Kebab" shop that isn't manned by illegals.