European Migrant Crisis

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

European Migrant Crisis

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

All I can say is thank God, Allah, Buddha, or what ever you hold holy for the English Channel. I am an internationalist, so the fact that I want to baton down the hatches means I am scared of what is going on. Sorry but I am reminded of a swarm of locust even though I know they are human beings.

I have no answers but I really do not want the problem to come here, we are full up all ready.

Alfi
Wales

Re: European Migrant Crisis

Unread post by Alfi »

We need to support Nigel Farage on getting completely out of being ruled to by the EU and its dictatorial commission. The bastards are causing huge problems for African countries with their absurd laws on trade into the EU zone. Farage is the only politican who answers questions (wether you like he answer or not) unlike dodgy Dave and his ilk.. How that lying cnut is still in power I do not know but is probably due to the apathetic British electorate.

Did you notice CMD yesterday, "yes we'll do his when Brussels give its approval" Brussels FFFS! this twat is trying to keep us in he EU and he's cow towing to fffing Brussels why ? Because he has to! Renegotiate my arse he has no chance :bulls1: :angry-screaming:

The problem of ISIS ,ISIL, IS or "so called Islamic State" can be traced back to the medlings of Western governments especially that of the US.

Alfi
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

Progmeister
Great Britain

Unread post by Progmeister »

I couldn't agree more. We should beware the Trojan horse! :angry-fire:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:All I can say is thank God, Allah, Buddha, or what ever you hold holy for the English Channel. I am an internationalist, so the fact that I want to baton down the hatches means I am scared of what is going on. Sorry but I am reminded of a swarm of locust even though I know they are human beings.

I have no answers but I really do not want the problem to come here, we are full up all ready.
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

People will see through Cameron. He is obviously pretending to negotiate. Other leaders are saying negotiations are in early stage - in other words hardly started. We aren't a minnow like Norway and Iceland who can be dictated to. The German manufacturing are reliant on UK sales especially cars so they have to do a deal which leaves us free of the EU bureaucrats and rules eventually. Other countries are watching so they can get a revised treaty or get out. I predict Cameron and Osborne will get removed by the Tory party well before the next election. Trying to frighten people into voting to stay won't work a second time as they did in Scotland.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Fretless
Netherlands

Unread post by Fretless »

The refugee crisis is causing similar problems throughout most EU-zone countries, and certainly in The Netherlands. Signs are that 'Fortress Europe' is closing the gates.

Probably there will be a major political upheaval within 2-3 years. Where the anti -EU / exclusionist parties will come into power in several lands (France, Holland, Sweden, Austria).

Upstairs:
Vinyl
Pro-Ject 1.2 + Grado Sig Jr + Cambridge Alva Duo
DigiVolumio PC + Kiss DP-500 + Sabaj A20d
NVA: Cube2 - SSP - LS6+ Sabaj A10a {x2)
Little Bear MC2 + AQ NightHawk
Downstairs:
Vinyl
Logic DM101 + Syrinx LE1 + Grado Sig MCX
DigiDenafrips Ares II + Volumio PC + Cambridge CXC
NVA: P50 & PSU - BMUAiyima A07 MAX + Arcam One
HP: Allo DigiOne + Sabaj A10d + AQ NightOwl
Office: Allo DigiOne SIG + SMSL M300se + Douk G4 (x2)
Mission 760 + Monolith 887 + German Maestro GMP 450

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The constant drip drip of the news pictures has finally got through to me. Who the hell has convinced these people to do this, there must be some money making or politics behind it somewhere. I don't trust Turkey, nor do I want them in the EU. OK they have ended up with the initial problem but I think they are deliberately passing it on to try and obtain some of the political (EU and Syria) and military (Kurds) goals they are looking for. Perhaps Putin is right in this one as by throwing Russia in as the Joker in the pack it is making people look again for a solution, and put simply Assad was a major part of the problem so he has to be a major part of the solution. Real Politic means you have to dance with the devil sometimes.

Fretless
Netherlands

Unread post by Fretless »

Quite agree, Doc. Turkey is using the situation to get leverage on the EU and NATO. I certainly do not trust Erdogan's motives.

Turkey in the EU is not a good move as they could upset the economic balance now dominated by Germany.

Upstairs:
Vinyl
Pro-Ject 1.2 + Grado Sig Jr + Cambridge Alva Duo
DigiVolumio PC + Kiss DP-500 + Sabaj A20d
NVA: Cube2 - SSP - LS6+ Sabaj A10a {x2)
Little Bear MC2 + AQ NightHawk
Downstairs:
Vinyl
Logic DM101 + Syrinx LE1 + Grado Sig MCX
DigiDenafrips Ares II + Volumio PC + Cambridge CXC
NVA: P50 & PSU - BMUAiyima A07 MAX + Arcam One
HP: Allo DigiOne + Sabaj A10d + AQ NightOwl
Office: Allo DigiOne SIG + SMSL M300se + Douk G4 (x2)
Mission 760 + Monolith 887 + German Maestro GMP 450

applemarc
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by applemarc »

Even more of a reason for us to get out
Beresford Caiman Ipod

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

You are all Nigel Farage and I claim my £5 .

Macca
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Macca »

I'm Nigel Farage and so is my wife