Should the 5 min rule stay

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
ArseHats
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Should the 5 min rule stay

Unread post by ArseHats »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Arsehats , Freedom = truth .
Short answer "yes" with an "if..."; long answer "no" with a "but...".
It's certainly a good invitation to define both terms.
I'll pass on it tho.
Cheers.
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

We have come to a decision and changed the setting so the Poll is no longer valid so I will remove it. The thread stays as is.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Marco has invented a rule that any posts he doesn't like being posted here by AoS members will mean he will ban those members if they don't remove them, and he sends them threatening emails to remove it.

This rule is to give them an excuse not to as they wont be able to, so he has no justification for banning them.
AND more importantly it tells him he cannot moderate our forum by proxy.(Doc).

................................................................................................................................................

Your daft knee jerk reaction and subsequent edit restriction rules, must have Marco break dancing for fukin joy over at Mordor.
As DSJR said Keep it the way it was.......Instead of placing editing penalties on yer entire membership here.
If the few folk that are both members of AOS and HFS do not have the fuckin balls to stand up and tell the dictating cunt Marco to fuk off after being threatened with an AOS ban...... :doh:
I suggest those one or two spineless bastards who were (made...ffs) by Marco to retract said posts should be fukin booted from this forum.......Simples.

They are I thought against all we stood for here.

:epop:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

No more Jammy the problem has been solved to the admins agreement, so this thread is now closed.